Destroy Hardcode players

I suggest to anyone in adequate to do everything possible to kill a person with a hardcore buff on him.

If you’re on pvp server - stunlock on a few mobs
If you’re on pve server - drag mobs near, die so they respawn near that “weirdo”

IN any case do EVERYTHING possible to 0 people to survive hardcore!

5 Likes

Why?

ten chars

2 Likes

Yes, explain why I should grief those players.

3 Likes

Why anyone would do this challenge on a pvp server is beyond me, and it would put a huge target on anyone’s back for gankers or even same-level chars of the opposite faction.

On a PvE server, however, I can see it have some prestige if you run around with the buff on a 50+ char. Trying to take that away from other players on a PvE server just proves you’re a piece of human trash, in my opinion.

6 Likes

Some has tried on PvP servers. There was (is?) even a reward for making it to level 50, 60, 70 and 80 - noone ever claimed it as far as I know.

reward what? who’s keeping track of this, same people that will come snipe you so you don’t succeed?

and lol OP why?

i probably agree to some extent, but i also forgive them for not having the real option available. also i wouldn’t blame a dying community on these solo players that is a waste of bandwidth in a game that have perma difficulty setting of very very easy. an insult to the definition of hardcore.

Did u get bullied as a kid or something?

I can’t explain this behavior otherwise.

Why even bother what other people do / want to do?

Also if I am sure you can simply not grab the buff, the buff will stay availible until you die.

So you can simply lvl to 60 without the buff and finish the challenge without ever recieving the buff (Aslong you didn’t die)

So in this case it means you have to grief everybody, people without buffs and with buffs.

If people want to challenge themself to not die, well good for them!

Live and let live.

5 Likes

In-game Gold - WoW plushies :wink:
There’s an IronMan community with websites ect dating back to around 2012 keeping track of everybody … that wants to be kept track of of course. Now it’s rather hampered by API problems in both Retail and Classic.

1 Like

No, you guys are bunch of snowflakes. I like OP’s suggestion. It makes the world of warcraft real dangerous place. It’s a challange for sure. That’s why I will create Ironman to kill player who tries to kill me and top of that the mob as well. This is the attitude you should have. And not oh please don’t kill me I don’t like being bullied. You bunch of hippies

5 Likes

I’m sure trying to grief players even on a PvE realm just because they are on a challenge is a thing a typical WoW player would do. Hating everyone and everything that isn’t him/her and the one true WoW allowed.

6 Likes

Agreed,

There is a difference between killing some one in PVP and actual griefing tho.

Walking around trying to pull as much mobs as possible just to grief some one from getting Ironman and feel good about yourself, in this case there is really something wrong in your head.

Like I said this behaviour gets created if you got bullied on a young age, or if you got a very very low self esteem. I mean I wouldn’t even feel bad if some one did this to me tbh, I would feel sorry for the lonely person that had to get his lil dopamine peak to make him forget about his awful youth.

But I guess if it makes you happy go for it m8!

It are just pixels nobody cares.

2 Likes

And you can level to 60 and THEN get the buff to prove you did not die. If you already died you’ll get the Tarnished Soul buff.

1 Like

Yes that’s correct :slight_smile:

So u can simply walk around without the buff.

1 Like

Kinda cringe , fit for a trash human being

5 Likes

Making others mad is funny.
If someone can grief you it’s just you who has been not careful enough.
It’s really hard to grief competent players who know the game and pay attention. Playing a hardcore char on a pvp server sounds fun to me but it’s kinda stupid if it’s mixed with non-hardcore players on the same server.
It’s silly when players with endless respawns try to kill a player who does not respawn but when both players can lose their char it would be cool.

This argument could also be used to describe the reason why people would try to get this “achievement”.

Why?

People can enjoy this game the way they want to enjoy it, also it shouldn’t bother you at all what other people do.

Most hardcore players quit on 60, their ‘‘endgame’’ is the 1-60 journey.

There isn’t anything wrong with playing this game differently, not many are into the high end content (raiding etc).

You don’t have to rush hardcore, you can just login 1/2 times a week, play 3 hours a day and don’t die. If you die you just make something new / maybe another class/race. This way you won’t get attached to your character/game to much either.

Most of us already did a 100 days played wow classic vanilla. Most of us had way to much time because of Covid and lack of irl interaction. I don’t think people want to repeat the same cicle and waste another year of their lives.

Creating a infinity game (or having that mindset) is actually pretty bad for your development irl, social interaction also a big cause of depressions because dopamine resistance.

I don’t think I played TBC more than 5/6 hours a week, besides the first week of release.

Logging in just to grief people is just weird, you play style is prefered to bring a negative impact on other people so you can feel positive about yourself(Or get joy because of this). Competing against eachother is fine tho for example rank 14 / Arena Glad etc. Griefing has nothing to do with that.

3 Likes

What did the hardcore players ever do to you? Did they steal your girlfriend or something?

1 Like

Worse, they didn’t give him a piece in LFR 2 months ago .

This time, he’s back for vengeance .
They took his loot, he’ll take their lives.

Now available on the Friday post closest to you!

4 Likes

That was NOT the why I asked :wink:
I know why I play immortal characters.
I do not know why someone would like to kill hardcore players on sight.