DH is Hated?

Most the time they hate us because they ain’t us. :man_shrugging:

It was DK before DH came out now we’re the new kids on the block, people hate it because of the illusion we are blizzard’s new project and there class is like 14 years old.

3 Likes

No DH is not a hated class in general.I love DH :slightly_smiling_face:.very fun class to play .Some hate DH because DHs kill them all the time​:wink:.

1 Like

Correction : people hate havoc dh.

Us vengeance are so irrelevant people even forget we exist.

cries in demon spikes

4 Likes

its fine. I love you, at least…

Illidari bro fist (it’s like a normal bro fist but edgier).

2 Likes

prepared bro fist (like a normal bro fist but more epic)

Well at least you won’t cry for a long time.

1 Like

DH is hated because you’ve got maximum performance for minimal effort, for some it’s a meme spec because it’s the only way for lowbies to be good in game.

Jealousy - look, this guy has only 3 button rotation and is doing 4k dps more than you lol.

4 Likes

Yep that fits with the comments I have heard, usually something along the lines of ‘imagine thinking you can play just because Blizz gave you an easy class with high DPS’.

It is DPS jealousy.

1 Like

Can someone tell me what this 3 button rotation is? I haven’t figured it out yet.

Chaos Strike, Blade Dance and Eye Beam of course.

At least, to a non-DH player on the receving end of some abuse from a DH it probably feels like those are the only 3 abilities a DH uses. Hell, against some of my weaker opponents those are the only 3 I use, haha.

DH players know better of course.

Sure, Demon’s Bite, Blade Dance, Chaos Strike, rest are CDs.

Full rotation for DH (with CDs)

1. Cast Metamorphosis if available and not active.
  2. Cast Immolation Aura
  3. Cast Blade Dance
  4. Cast Eye Beam
  5. Cast Chaos Strike
  6. Cast Demon’s Bite to generate Fury.

It’s a joke. 3 of those are cooldowns.

Because they can only play Elf and people hate Elf.

But, seriously, DH Havoc is just the successor of frost dk.

Simple gameplay with big results makes people envy.

The immortallity in PvP is only true for classes that lack hard cc, because hard ccs completely shut down everything the DH got. Classes that lack cc spam, do complain about DHs.

Its also quite handy that those classes that got hard cc spam, also got big nukes and dh cannot use most defensive class abilities when cced like desoriented, polymorphed or stunned.

But, if you are prepared like our master Illidan, you can still put up a good fight against those rogue/mage like odds, like pulling out that darkness shortly before their cc/burst nuke action.

3 Likes

Or demon’s bite, demon’s bite, eye beam. That’s my go-to in enough situations that you could call it a rotation, I suppose. It’s only 2 buttons, though :smiley:

2 Likes

How long does the cooldown have to be for it to be counted as a CD? Blade dance has a cooldown, albeit a short one.

1 Like

Enough to not be a part of fluid rotation, blade dance has cooldown but it’s reduced by haste and is short enough to fit in every few chaos strikes. 20+ seconds on immolation aura may be considered cooldown as 20 seconds is pretty long, the same for eye beam. After all it doesn’t change anything, Havoc has simple rotation which is the same in both ST and AoE it is enough to call it dumb easy, no procs to watch out, no dots to keep up, simple yet effective playstyle.

1 Like

Fair enough. I did most of my learning playing shadow priest back in Cata, so I try to force every class to fit a priority system rather than a strict rotation. I just hit whatever is my biggest damage spell that isn’t on CD, unless the timing means most of its damage will be wasted, then use chaos strike/demon’s bite as filler.

3 Likes

As someone who plays MANY classes, DH is definitely the most overpowered next to MAYBE destro locks.

People hate us because they should, we’re broken.

2 Likes

I keep hearing 2 or 3 button rotation, which I guess is almost correct, demons bite, chaos strike, blade dance, immolation aura and eye beam is what I use when I play my DH, not counting for big cds thats 1 min+, so thats like 5 skills you use a lot,
I play like 10 different classes at 120, and really, all classes are like that, 3 to 5 skills they use without counting cd’s of 1+ min, can’t think of anything that uses more,
the only thing a DH (havoc) has over other classes is that their ST and AoE are basically the same, while other classes use a different skill for ST vs AoE, like Templars Verdict = Divine Storm, Death coil = Epidemic, lightning bolt = Chain lightning etc, and I dont think that makes those classes harder at all, there’s many classes that I personally find easier to play to the point that it makes me sleepy, all classes are easy to play, one might be a bit harder then the other, but its not a big difference at all, atleast from the classes I’ve played.

DH have great dps, best AoE? no, but great, best ST? nah, but also pretty good.

6 Likes

And thats an optional talent