Did full mc first with only 1 wipe in 2.5 houers

That’s utter bs. No way you could down ony without at least half the raid dead due to bugged threat table

5 Likes
  1. you are running with 1.12 talents, which are a whole lot better then what we had when we cleared MC 15 years ago
  2. you’re running with gear that has defense, dodge, spell power, hit and crit, most of that gear had different stats before the 1.12 version
  3. you are running against bosses calculated to the 1.12 version, they were patched, tweaked and nerfed.

until Naxx (and maybe AQ40) rolls in, i expect all raids to be much easier then they were when initially introduced.

10 Likes

Between original WOW release 1.0 (1.1?) and 1.12 at the end of vanilla, there were various buffs to classes and nerfs to raids, to make it more accessible and balanced.

Classic WoW runs on 1.12 game, according to blizzard because “this represents the most complete version of vanilla”.

They also don’t have any patch data prior to 1.12

BLuse? maybe you should play less wow and do an English lesson.

3 Likes

If you played during patch 1.12 back then it definitely didn’t take that long to clear MC.
People constantly seem to forget, that we are not playing on the earlier WoW versions, that many played when they did MC years ago.

1 Like

This baffles me. It’s like playing Monkey Island again complaining the game is easier now than it was when we were kids.
Of course it’s easier! Unless you have a disease that makes it so your brain can’t comprehend information, games gets easier.

2 Likes

So, is it #nochanges or #somechanges, or #funchanges…? If we adjust difficulties across the board, surely I can get a simple PVP title toggle.

what bug? went smooth as silk.

MC only has 3 items that are an upgrade for me from pre bis, 100% blues probably means 100% prebis. any content that you only need a handfull of gear from is easy, no matter wich version you play(ed)

1 Like

When you say, you killed Onyxia deathless, especially with 40 people, people know you are full of bs.

3 Likes

u know that feeling when ur telling the truth and ppl call it bs?

You are telling me that a pug of 40 people kills Onyxia deathless, when 15-20 guild groups (the fight is easier with less people, mechanically) rarely have deathless runs?

Guild run ofc. the fight laster 3.44 min

For someone who managed to type “less then” in 2019, I am very proud of you for your epic achievement, here is a goodboi point.

These changes are worth more than the frost mage who thinks they can press frostbolt 200 times, better than the frost mage in 2005 pressing frostbolt 200 times.

As many have said raiding MC has a low skill cap…yet they all think they are more skillful…

Gear > all in WoW.

This is true, because dungeon drops got buffed / added with the launch of AQ.

This is less true.

2 Likes

Yeah, you are absolutely clueless, do you want me to pull the world first Rag kill again? The rogue was literally chatting with other people in the middle of the fight and was playing Swords+Cold Blood spec with the camera up his butcheecks, while using SnD like once through the entire fight…
You can also see arms warriors around him. The standart at the time was to raid with your PvP spec…

2 Likes

It’s not, though, I still need google to help me.

2 Likes

Well, information also is a huge part of why people are better.

This mentality in PS as well as DOZENS OF MORONS CRYING AT THE PS FORUMS, resulted into the PS Admins buffing the BEJEEZUS out of the Molten Core, bosses and trash alike.

This, in turn, made mandatory a full buffs suite:

1. DRAGONSLAYER BUFF
    1. DIRE MAUL TRIBUTE BUFFS
    1. SONGFLOWER SERENADE BUFF
    1. ELEMENTAL SHARPENING STONES
    1. FLASK OF THE TITANS
    1. FLASK OF SUPREME POWER
    1. FLASK OF DISTILLED WISDOM
    1. ASSORTED ELIXIRS
    1. NIGHTFIN/SQUID
    1. WINTERSPRING BUFFS (EKO & FIREWATER)
    1. BLASTED LANDS BUFFS

So yeah, bad idea. We wasted hours before each raid every week just to get all the stupid world buffs to beat the buffed content as well as spent hours farming Winterspring buffs, Blasted Lands buffs and Squids/Snappers.

Also, if the OP was sincere, he’d post on his level 60. He probably doesn’t have one.

So buffed content? No thanks, get screwed.

IMO, they want buffed content so that Casuals would not get geared so that they farm them more easily in P2 for honor. I hate honor wh*res.

3 Likes