Disconnecting all the time (WOW51900323) [09/12]

Same here on tarren mill

Thatā€™s just because you havenā€™t bought Diablo 4 Ultimate Edition yetā€¦

Same here on Nordrassil , my toon is in the Azure span, Ive tried all their suggested steps and NOTHING works, even my toons that are not in DF get occasional dc sā€¦

Getting random disconnections while standing still in Valdrakken or even when flying away this is happening on Silvermoon EU.

Same experience here, disconnected as soon as logged in in Valdrakken on Kaelā€™thas server. Has tried the self service character unstucking tool but same bug from the safe place I was teleported in Vadrakken.

Same issue when flying around, also happens a lot when trying to do a search on the AH.

I was having this issue as well around Obsidian Citadel (getting disconnected after 3-5s with WOW51900323). Personally deleting my WoW Cache folder fixed it, but it might just be a fluke.

Fix:

Completely remove WoW and the Blizzard launcher and remove the remaining cache and leftover files and then reinstall:
FIXXED IT

there is no way youre actually seriousā€¦

2 Likes

I donā€™t have several hours to redownload the whole wowā€¦

I am, fast internet took less then 15 minutes. This must be data corruption.
Iā€™m online, can do everything and no DC 's

Reports in guild that when a Demon hunter casts eye beam it disconnects everyone around them, also something about transmog

You know how to fix it now, do with it whatever you want.

And still re-installing fixxes it

man, calm it. if u dont get dcs for 10 mins, it doesnt mean that u fixed something. I was playing on alt for hours with no dcs, until ppl woke and started to log in game. Nothing gonna be fixed until those ppl, wo we pay monthly, will wake up and read forums

1 Like

ill just wait, maybe they deploy another fix in form of a patch or somethingā€¦

1 Like

Youā€™re not everyone.

1 Like

Imo a ā€œfixā€ would imply the issue is resolved, not a bandaid, temporary workaround. Expecting people to reinstall a 70GB game, due to a problem on Blizzards side is ridiculous. Glad it worked for you, but not everyone has the time for it

2 Likes

I was having this issue on Argent Dawn :frowning: Iā€™m fine until I start moving around, was stuck in a dc loop in Valdrakken for ages. I tried a scan/repair, it found no errors and didnā€™t help at all. I did the update, that didnā€™t help either. What did help (so far, at least) was deleting my cache. Idk how long thatā€™ll last but seems to have been a fix for me.

Same here.