Disconnecting all the time (WOW51900323) [09/12]

I wonder if there is an error in the game files, I scanned it to fix it. Now it started to scan continuously. I’m deleting the game and reinstalling it now, 1 day was garbage in the game. I request compensation for this loss.

WOW51900323 all the way.
I flew from Valdrakken down to the Tuskarr fishing dailys area. Got the first disconnect in the moment I landed. And now everytime I try to log in on this character I get a disconnect about 1-2 secs after.

I AM SO MAD.

Just out of curiosity I tried to install classic and I got the same battlenet error that I got trying to patch retail. Meaning its not possible to install that game through battlenet. Tried firewall on/off, doesn’t make a difference. VPN also doesn’t make a difference.

Might not be related but it probably is.

Same here… I get disconnect few seconds after I enter the world…

so hows everyone doing this fine day :smile:

me myself, i visited the outside world and interacted with some mysterious object, it seems to posses the name of “grass”, seems nice to the touch but i hope i dont get any side effects. On another note, something white is floating in the air above, looks very mesmerizing :open_mouth:

I tried to repair wow files and since i done that I had no dcs

It’s been nearly two weeks since release and Azureweave crafting still has it’s daily CD reset every time you HS/teleport away, being freely abused by anyone. You’d be surprised by the things they ‘don’t notice’.

I did that too and disabled all addons and still dc

Been like this since yesterday , ive tried everything and nothing works
don’t do this to me on a weekend come-on blizzard please do something .

No addons, delete cache and fix game files did not work.

Completely remove WoW and the Blizzard launcher and remove the remaining cache and leftover files and then reinstall:
FIXXED IT

(I’m still online and can do everything)

Jeesus blizzard, fix the DC’s

:skull: :skull: :skull: It alives!

This has bin a issue for few hours now and STILL no word from blizzard about this issue !

Have they even acknowledged it? Feels worse today than it was yesterday.

Naaah, you just got lucky. I was able to get in and do a dungeon just now, but then insta dc when I came out. It’s a problem on their end for sure

Yes please! Would be nice to be able to use the product we are paying for every month.

Same here other Chars still work just my main don’t.

same issue. when I walk in Valdrakken, i disconnected always.
It’s been going on for 3-4 hours

yup. Same deal. Even addonless. Also just d/c’ing in the capital

haha of course not