Disconnecting all the time (WOW51900323) [09/12]

What cache do I delete? Where is it?

This needs more attention as this worked for me too. Logged in, quickly switched to dracthyr form and removed the Memory of Ysera mog. Haven’t dced since

I play on a druid with no transmog, its a wider issue. But happy that worked for you.

You very smart …go reinstall, clear cache and leftover files and let me know what you think then.
Sitting in your chair doing nothing but complaining and saying blizzard is such a bad company that once in a while data corruption happens is just stupid…

I already did that and it didn’t help.
Stop talking down to me like that :slight_smile:

Its not data corruption. It’s server side issue. Doing anything on client side won’t fix it…

Google , remove WoW cache and you get a small step by step from a Blizzard site
Be sure to also delete your wow folder and backup the wtf and addons folder remove the bliz launcher to

I think your just lying and trolling

Deleting everything and reinstalling doesnt work. I did it earlier and could do few quests in Azure Span for 30 minutes, but then it started happening again during that soup fight. Its even worse than before. Every subzone with lots of people causes disconnects.

Could say the same about you.
You’re obviously not here to help those posting here, might as well leave and touch some grass instead

Hello and good morning,

Thanks everyone for the reports, we’re aware and investigating further!

18 Likes

Hmmm strange it works for me and all others on my server who are doing this and saying it in chat…
It just be everyone else who is wrong and you must be really smart that you know the problem already…

Why should i stay here and post a solution? Hmmm guess to help …

Pretty calm to me…

But you just woke me up, I’m off , suit it yourself.

For everyone who wants a fix:

Completely remove WoW and the Blizzard launcher and remove the remaining cache and leftover files and then reinstall:
FIXXED IT

It did not fix it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s weird, I logged in on an alt and had no issues at all, went back on my main and it isn’t disconnecting instantly anymore.

Hopefully it’ll last.

Edit: Nevermind it lasted a whole minute.

wow
it took only 2k posts for blizz to pay attention to us

4 Likes

Aint working for everyone…

1 Like

Removing the transmog of “Memory of Ysera” has allowed me to not be disconnected instantantly. Some progress here :wink: