Disconnecting all the time (WOW51900323) [09/12]

As the topic says - constant DC´s

2 Likes

Having the same issue. Can’t login to any of mu characters in Valdrakken currently, trying to login makes me disconnect after few seconds. Also getting the same error code. Deleted WTF, Interface, Cache and also scanned and repaired the game not a single change. Problem seem to be in server side.

Yup…Same here.

WOW disconnects as soon as I load in any character!

same here, cant get anything done

Same issue here, worked until I got into a epic BG, now my char is stucked there

Same issues in Thaldraszus - DC after 5 seconds ingame, character unstuck service moved me to closest graveyard which didnt help

I can confirm that running outside of valdrakken inch by inch while getting disconnected solved the issue but now I can’t enter the city since it makes me disconnected almost instantly. Also everyone on my server standing in Thaldraszus and saying they have same issue and they can’t enter Valdrakken.

same - am in the open world and i only DC in Valdrakken

started working for me just now
edit: DC again but after 2 minutes or so

i got DC with this error 2 seconds after log in … game unplayable for 30 mins now.

same here, restarted pc thought its from me… but started again

Looks like it happens wherever there are multiple players. Logged in to do soup but got instant disconnects. Same when I joined a rare group. I thought they might have broken the mac client. Does this happen on Windows as well?

At least I am not alone

happens when I am by myself as well

The same problem=(

I sat on the dragon. And for 3 disconnects I flew into the open world. There is no such problem there.

6 hours later… we have noticed something is wrong… lol

1 Like

Of course, in every game, especially in the ones you pay, you should reinstall the game few times per month. It’s the solution you are right… 400 IQ 4head.

2 Likes

Welcome to paid open beta

2 Likes

i have already done all the steps you counted up and still have the issue so it clearly does not work for all .

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply. Now I can wait patiently knowing that it’s being looked at. Goodluck :smiley:

1 Like