Disconnecting all the time (WOW51900323) [09/12]

When logging in characters in Valdrakken I get insta disconnected, if I log in some character in a random place with nobody there I can play normally. Seem to be happening in overpopulated zones

Iā€™ve tried 10 diferent characters all on different servers, levels and locations. They all get disconnected a few seconds after logging in. Can move around and do stuff for a short while before the disconnect, and no issues getting back in. But obviously canā€™t play the game like thisā€¦

I keep DCā€™ing as well, but itā€™s only in Valdrakken. Alts have no problems in the other zones, but my main is currently just stuck in Valdrakken after I heartstoned there.

Can CONFIRM this works!!! Im not dcing at all thank you!!!

1 Like

It does work until you cross the path of someone who has got the transmo and then, you will DC again.

:skull: :skull: :skull: Started again! Blizz! Cā€™mon!

Lol typical

i sure hope we are gonna get something more in return other than an Im sorry weā€™re working on itā€¦ weā€™re all paying a monthly sub for this, and its literally money out our pockets for time we cant even spend on the game.

3 Likes

Disconnect on Argent Dawn, mid-flight from Elwynn Forest to Stormwind.

Happens here as well, getting WOW51900323 error seconds after logging in.

All our guild is affected, as well as some friends on other realms.

Yes, after doing the quests to unlock it, i can comfirm that it seems to be the transmog ā€œmemory of yseraā€ That causes the dc

1 Like

Unstuck helps for the first time. 40 have passed and Iā€™m having this problem againā€¦
Next unstuck in 7h timeā€¦

There ya go blizz players fixed ur issue for u!!! Fix the transmorg lol ā€¦

What do you want them to do? Go outside and get some fresh air. :joy:

Server shutdown in 15. Letā€™s hope it works :slight_smile:

Finally they heard us

Brother? Is that you?

youā€™ve clearly not been playing for long, but if youā€™ve spent half your life giving them your money, every month ( I know its sadā€¦ ) and they still cant seem to manage to release updates without effing things up after so long, youā€™d atleast expect them to offer something in return for wasting your money! - Money is time my friend. - I dont need to go outside to get some fresh air, its very frustrating that youā€™re paying for a service they constantly seem to mess up on.

3 Likes

Haha :smiley: I knew you will find me

1 Like

Nah compensation time or cosmetics are for NA only, they have never given a s*** to EU players after game issues

3 Likes