Disconnecting all the time (WOW51900323) [09/12]

I’m glad that scan&fix is there for us to work

Yeah seems down again. Can’t change realm atleast.

finally they are restarting hopefully this will fix it , i lost around 50k gold in this time i didnt play

1 Like

I’m not whining though. I’m simply saying that there’s other more productive things they can do while we deal with the downtime.

Thank you devs that was done much quicker then normal so i will give u alot more credit u work this fast in the future big thumbs up seems to b working and thank you :+1:

Meh, takes more than a few dwellers to ruin my day :joy:

And if ppl wanted to do them they would they dont need u telling them too or to stop moaning they have every right to put their opinions in this forum just like u do.

1 Like

takes ages to log back in… then an error pops up for the voice chat that it cannot connect and 3rd the friend list is bugged again as well… great fix

Have u completely logged out n bk in to update ur launcher?

1 Like

Sure, but maybe they should read the EULA before whining about not getting their money’s worth :v: :wink:

Cant even get in to the game. Constantly saying that the updating file isnt working error.

1 Like

like work or LIFE :smiley:

1 Like

yes… have to update in order to be able to launch the game again, but see there is more people that are still experiencing problems after the so called fix

This is such a crap sentiment. The EULA ridiculous - they state they can terminate your account for no apparent reason, just in case they mistakenly ban someone and don’t want to resolve it.

This virtue signaling is doing nothing but enforcing the issue - you absolutely should hold billion dollar companies accountable for their errors. Especially paid services such as WoW

3 Likes

don’t bother with that one, I gave up, Common sense is a super power he clearly dont have…

Hello again,

Small update in case you missed the information but the realms are live. Please let us know if the problem is still ongoing.

3 Likes

after scanning&repairing the game, the game still wont start.
I just get this Error: BLZBNTAGT00000BB8

Hi There ! Same thing, same error message, i logged out, restarted the computer but to no avail

Hi there, I am getting incompatible realms and cannot see any patch update…

Game version 10.0.2.46999

get ur facts right m8, i will moan about not receiving the service i pay for n so will everyone else and their aint a damm thing u or wow EULA can do about it other then ignore me so throw me n in that bin of urs n just get on with ur day, throwing ur EULA random cr@p up just adds to the trolling, if u dont think ppl r correct fine, great thats ur opinion and i value that what i dont value is u talking down to ppl saying they have no right yes we do we have every right to moan in this forum with or without ur EULA and if others think they should get compensation so what, why r u making such a song and dance about flashing ur EULA everywhere…

1 Like