Disconnecting all the time (WOW51900323) [09/12]

Yup same here, same error message, update for a micro second, then scanning for a few mns and error message

1 Like

Thank you for realizing not everyone is on the Twitter.

2 Likes

Im not having this issue mine seems fine… r u getting any error codes? If so maybe post em here so devs can look into it

Thanks for your messages,

The correct version is 10.0.2.46924. If the realms are red/incompatible, please follow the steps of this article.

For the BLZBNTAGT00000BB8, please try this one.

No EULA on earth will be upheld by the EU or UK.

2 Likes

Alot of people cant Log in after the so called fix. Cant even update the game because the file isnt working

Do you have the correct version of the game (10.0.2.46924) ? If you do, are you getting any error message ?

Try repairing ur game or reinstalling battle.net

For the BLZBNTAGT00000BB8 Tried but still to no avail … Game version is the good one though

thankyou for speaking up! :heart:

1 Like

Yeah the steps only made it worse lol. A billion dollar company cant even manage to fix something so small you guys a joke

Well we all have such love for the game we have strong opinions other wise we wouldnt b here, i know having ur say is a tough pill to swallow but never let ppl silence u or hold u bk ur opinion will always b heard and thats the way it should b when u pay for a game

1 Like

Nice now it keeps repairing and scanning and i cant even click update.

Seems to be working now! Make sure you update the game through the battle.net app. I had to restart it for the update to show up.

1 Like

With a few ppl having some sort of issues updating it n so many ppl trying the download the update it might b crashing out i think its the launcher coz my friends aint showing n i have like 15 online.

I 100% agree :slight_smile: some people just need to learn the prices of money and time… and they will understand things alot better.

2 Likes

with the latest patch it works again… a lil laggy but it works

1 Like

Played for around half an hour after rollback and had 0 disconnects so far.

Well i have 10 people that are already in the game. And i reinstalled the battle.net app, take down my walls, opened it in Admin mode and still its keep getting stuck in repair scanning every time i hit that update button

2 Likes

When i repaired my game a few days ago it took agood 10/20mins to even start repairing it, it looked like it wasnt doing anything, have u left it open for awhile ?