Disconnecting all the time (WOW51900323) [09/12]

I clear cache on a constant basis, does nothing for me 3 steps… dc… 3 steps. dc

1 Like

Same issue here, can’t log in on main in Valdrakken. Also can’t use unstuck on website anymore since it has 8 hour cooldown and ingame “support” is non-existant since you onyl get to read useless articles but can’t even make a ticket about it

Resetting UI, deleting addons or anything else doesn’t help either

1 Like

Not yet, no^^

Also dcing every few second error code ending in 23

hey Blizzard up your a** and fix that s**t pls

I’m just disconnecting all the time, even standing still in Valdrakken.

I tried to repair the game, but now its broken. When reach 100% just give message, that something gone wrong and doesnt give me play option. Now have only update option…

4 Likes

I tried scan/repair and clearing cache folder but the game worked for a minute before going back to the 5s dc’s. First it was happening in the city now in open world.

1 Like

Leave Valdrakken and you’ll be fine, use capital city for now.

I personally can’t. I’m getting DC’ed literally 3 seconds into entering the game. I’m currently outside of Valdrakken.

Not true for me I’m afraid, having the same problem and i’m in Stormwind

ahh crap. I’m currently in the plains skinning and doing ok, i wonder if its a city issue?

I only getting to the Realm Selection screen and all servers are red and under population it says Incompatible

Too busy launching D4, no time to fix WoW :frowning:

Hope battle pass is successful with micro-transactions galore ^^

1 Like

Game was fine until the last update they did that destroyed the game

3 Likes

Funny thing is that after such a disruption, as players we are gonna see zilch. Good thing we do not pay each month for this game! Oops.

1 Like

world of warcraft dragonflight disconnect WOW51900323, I am getting disconnect after 5 sec in the game main city, tried restart and nothing works! nice 50 Euro for the game and 10 Euro monthly and I cant even log in ! Great game, I paid 60 Euro and cant play Blizard you rock ! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I have the same issue but only on my 69 main that is in DF, all my other 20 chars (level 60’s and not in df yet) I can log in fine… :<

1 Like

I just asked from general chat does people have same DC issues and many replies yes. Some guy, told me to turn off something from settings.

Settings/Options > Network > Optimize Network for Speed, you need to disable it. Now I have been able to be inside the game for like 10 minutes without dc. Hope this helps!

2 Likes

Was in a BG whole raid got DC at the same spot. We’ve gone from kinda annoying to literally unplayable.