[Discord] Gears & Beers, a Khaz Modan Community

All are welcome. Dwarves in particular! Don’t tell the Gnomes I said that

Smart name!

2 Likes

Glad you like it. Our Gnomes spent three days engineering the most succinct and pleasing name.

2 Likes

Come one, come all! That’s what we think, even us Wildhammers!

4 Likes

Lovely! More diverse community discords making more RP for their respective communities.

There is no need to homogenise all our RP eggs in one basket, far better to spread them out and let new and interesting things grow.

Good luck with the community and we’re looking forward to see what events come out of your efforts!

10 Likes

For some reason they were not pleased with “Dwarves & Co”.

1 Like

?

_

Ahoy all, back when we were still Folks of Khaz Modan community we kickstarted numerous Happy Hour evenings in Bruuk’s Corner and the Grim Guzzler. However over time they fell to the side, we are relaunching the project on a rotation scheme through different settlements representing the Dwarven clans and Gnomes. So without further ado:

Grim Guzzler Tavern Night!
19th July
8pm Server Time

Event thread: Tavern Nights: Anvilmar, 8pm 16th of August

Warlock summons will be available on the night to get folks into the Allied Race version of the instance

5 Likes

It is good to see that under new name we are active once again. It seems we needed that change as a community.

We will have other events than tavern night coming up! Stay around and see you OVER THE MOUNTAINS!

3 Likes

Not long now until the utterly prestigious and renowned Highland Games returns bigger than ever!

You won’t find any better hospitality given than from that of a Wildhammer!

So don’t be a Trogg, If you’re a denizen of the great kingdom of Khaz Modan get yourself saddled and up to us in Kirthaven for the 24th!

Winds Guide!

Thread: [A-RP] The Highland Games - Summer 2020

5 Likes

BY MY BEARD!

That’s 2 community events coming up soon! I shall watch with glee as those poncy Dark Irons fall flat on their noses during their own tavern night!

And for the love of all that is good in this world, we need some folks to buy Thundermar ale-… Which will also be stocked aplenty by the time of the Highland Games!

Come on by! https://discord.gg/Tr4gTdM

2 Likes

Troggs are denizens of Khaz Modan too!

1 Like

Sure, Troggs can stay underground in their tunnels I say. Wouldn’t want Ironforge to end up like Gnomeregan.

1 Like

Braach! Troggs are people too! Gnomeregan wus inside job!.. And wesses come for Ironforge grog too!

3 Likes

Try Grim Batol instead! I hear you’re good friends with the Skardyn >:D

3 Likes

Cursed Mechagnome and Cursed Earthen units working to a common goal. This is pleasing. The Titans would approve.

4 Likes

Finally! A reason to use that fake dwarf beard I made from a–

Ahem! Mines a mead’, och! Up the modan! :beer:

3 Likes

put orc mask on his face Lokter Ogre my friend!

2 Likes

Why Mok’ra my frie-- …IT’S A TRAP.

2 Likes

Quick! Aim your mugs at his kneecaps if he has any!

3 Likes