Do you play Horde or Alliance on this server

I am very curious how the horde / alliance ratio is on this server?

Moved here a few days ago from Quelemagg server, happily leveling my Orc rogue. Aiming to have a lot of PvP fun, I hope there’s a somewhat even ratio.

Since links to external polls are not allowed please reply here what side you play.

I have started levelling here also to just pvp as my guild is a pvp guild but are on firemaw which has 9k ques constantly which im not sitting in all the time. But i was hopeing this realm would have lots of world pvp. Im playing ally. I was hopeing some pvp guilds would of came and set up here and that the factions would be balanced or more horde as i like fighting against the odds

I think there is 40% allie and 60% horde. We (me and my guild) also like to pvp so we appreciate more alliance to kill and gank :slight_smile:

I think its more like 70/30 Horde/Alliance

For the Horde.

(60/40)

Let’s see what FCM is gonna do.

It looks more like 70-30% if not 80-20% to me.

As I’m kinda high level, I didn’t have that big of a deal with ganks, but whichever I map I go to, I clearly can see that 100v1 situation.

Yeah, I played horde since open beta, for 15 years, and was a proud orc by heart. Still have a huge horde flag on my wall typing this. I don’t see the sheep mentality being compatible with the horde principals whatsoever. Where is the “honor” choosing a the populated side to be able to gank people 15v1? And what happened to “Mok’ra”? It was supposed to be a fair and equal fight.

If you are thinking of rolling on this server and haven’t decided your faction: play alliance.
Take a challlenge, at least in a video game.

4 Likes

When I played in my early days I actually was playing PvE at Alliance, but they outnumbered horde like 80/20 so when I decided to go PvP back then I went horde. Have to admit, if I knew these days horde outnumbered alliance this badly, I would probably have convinced my friends to roll alliance.

It is actually nicer to be outnumbered when BG’s come in game. Instant games instead of waiting long times in queue for a game to start.

1 Like

Shoooo horde spy!
For the Alliance!

I think the ratio is about 70/30

70/30 - A/H or H/A ?

Horde 70/ Alliance 30

Then ratios surprise me. As ive been levelling they seems to be a lot of ally about i always felt like they would be slightly more ally than horde

This topic says we have ~H:55 / A:45 ratio, not sure how reliable it is, but if that is true it is a pretty decent ratio

1 Like

Yup - I’ve been measuring it since day 2 using AH activity and I’m fairly confident that it’s 45/55 A/H.

The ratio is quite decent. I think only 1-2 realms are more balanced.

So basically we are the best server.

Amen to that!

For the alliance.

¯\(ツ)

After questing in Stranglethorn Vale for the first time last night, it almost feels like there’s more Alliance! Was good fun though

Alliance. I love this realm :stuck_out_tongue: Not too crowded, not dead. Hope it stays that way.