Do you support Alliance genocide of Horde races?

Don’t mind me, I just want people to read this masterfully designed, iron-tough, confirmed lore facts the second time.

2 Likes

She doesn’t like us after Stormheim.

So she committed pimparoompoo twice while LIKING her victims.

I DREAD to ponder on what is going to happen now, that she doesn’t really like us xD

3 Likes

Of course I do. They’re vile monsters.

I don’t recall any betrayal since… the sunreaver ?

1 Like

It does not matter, in the end, we will impale you all upon the spires of Orgrimmar!

2 Likes

With AU Lightbound Garrosh in charge? Hell ye.

1 Like

Reminder that Daelin Proudmoore did nothing wrong. As Garrosh proves, Thrall’s blood cannot atone for genocide, as he is the tiny minority.

Hail the Lord Admiral!

1 Like

well Teldrasil was the start?
and that was just a spurr of the moment.
Imagine what she has in store?

Turning all the Alliance into Forsaken and then turning all the Horde into Forsaken x)

1 Like

Sin’dorei were present at the Burning of Teldrassil and were complicit in the War of Thorns.

And Liadrin manages to convince Thalyrssa that the Kaldorei hate the latter even after the Nelf leader personally went to intervene in Suramar…

2 Likes

Oh, so you’re twisting the Nightborne entrance into Horde into some Blood Elf manipulation despite that never being shown or even hinted at, rather than what was shown- Nightborne didn’t like the Night Elves interaction with themselves and thought the Blood Elves are much more similar culturally and more accepting.

She’s not called ‘Lying Liadrin’ by some posters here, for nothing.

2 Likes

Technically, if the Night Elves had a far better approach than make a bad impression on Thalyssra, then maybe the Nightborne would’ve been more eager to join their relatives.

I don’t like Liadrin, but calling her ‘Lyin’ Liadrin’ sounds more like the individual in question outplayed Tyrande.By quite a bit apparently.

I guess what i’m saying is, if you want an ally, don’t start off by giving them the wrong impression. I know that’s unbelievable even by Horde standards concerning current events, but eh, you know how I feel about the story by now.

Kaldorei died to liberate the city, the Moonguard were almost wiped out (unprovoked) by the Duskwatch/Nightborne military, and the Nightborne allied with the Legion for months. Caution would be the minimal response to such a liberated city. Far too many of them collaborated with the Legion and this was demonstrated aptly in the Nighthold Raid.

The Blood Knights have outplayed so many of us players by exposing our nefarious expectation that they fight forces that extinguish the Light (Shadow/Void) and/or Life.

It was clearly railroaded through and went a long way to show the Nightborne as arrogant and ungrateful. One questions whether they’re any different from before the Liberation, when faced with such actions.

What story? I’m just here for the raids and stabbing pvpers. Gave up writing my fanfic in the face of BfA’s lore mess.

2 Likes

Liadrin lying to Thalyssra is a fact.

Sure thing, Nightborne went along with Blood Elves really well, while their relation with Kaldorei was, I GUESS, rather uncomfortable (of course it cannot be shown within the game because of the masterful storytelling). And I believe that Nightborne should have gone Horde anyway. Yes, I am aware that I am going to be burned at stake for that.

It doesn’t change the fact that Liadrin outright LIED to Thalyssra.

2 Likes

Yes, but then again, you can’t pick and choose which and who sacrificed more because technically all known Elves were present in liberating Suramar from the Legion.

But sacrifices and death counts wasn’t really the thing that was in question here. Sure it was a liberated city, but come on now, would you really love to be someone straight off the bat when they start off by scolding you?

And then when Liadrin does this?

It’s quite clear that Liadrin outright lied and all just to outplay the Kaldorei and put them in a bad light against the Shal’dorei, but this only really counts if you want to play World of FairCraft.

I would’ve writted the entire thing better, maybe a sub-chapter of Thalyssra revolving and trying to understand both Tyrande and Liadrin’s message, but here we go.

One would question whether a lot of things would be different from before something major happened.

Do you think i’m happy with the Tauren doing crap all since WoT?

As an example.

It’s nothing to do with who sacrificed more, it’s as if the Kaldorei sacrificed nothing for the Nightborne. No appreciation whatsoever.

Considering what their leaders, military and other collaborators did? Moonguard Stronghold was worth complaining several xpacs for, if we go by the Taurajo standard lol.

1 Like

:man_shrugging:

Nothing I can personally really help with. Once more, I would, at least go into a deeper kind of soul-searching episode concerning Thalyssra and where to guide her people next. If anything to help Kaldorei players understand her stance.

The problem is also reflected on the red side. I am personally happy to see the Nightborne choose the reds in the end, but the reasoning behind it involves sweeping so much under the rug that the rug is barely hiding anything anymore.

You call Liadrin lying yet you still deny that Tyrande went into Suramar for anything else but self centered reasons. Amazing. She just wanted to have Elisande killed and the Demons stopped. She has no kind of feelings for those currently living in Suramar.

But she wasn’t lying? All male Kaldorei DID sleep for 10,000 years inside of their dens. That’s a fact. The rest is called diplomacy. Tyrande should try it from time to time instead of looking down upon others she seems as lesser :wink:

Going by the usual Lore Forum standards. “Sargeras dindunuffin wrong.” or sth like that.

1 Like

She was lying COMPLETELY. She says that Kaldorei slept while “my people fought to save this world”.

Diplomacy? Sure thing, LIES are used in diplomacy on a daily basis but they are LIES nonetheless.

Lying Liadrin is a very appropriate term.

1 Like