Don't get it - why does A get buff + loot for nothing?

It’s a bit easier at a Assualt spot yes. But at RP shards It happends everywhere, assualt or not. It’s probably because we have a somewhat even spread at the RP shards so there’s alot of alliance running around usually. So well people probably want in and ruin our RP fun times.

2 Likes

is this quest back?i see all the girls out there doing 40 v 1 pvp action.Damn they represent their ga…i mean alliance pride!

Yep, it’s back (20% enlisted buff). And honestly, for me it was expected.

Don’t act like only the Alliance acts like that, last week I got attacked by 10-15 horde at half the summon stones…heros. Once half of them went in they started backing off.

It goes both ways.

2 Likes

Blizzards attempt to persuade Alliance into WPvP has actually lead to a situation where Alliance are rewarded for NOT participating.

No +bonus, no free loot, fine…turn WM off until the quest comes back. WPvP almost completely devoid of alliance. Alliance outnumbered by horde even at Drustvar quests.

Quest comes back. Form raid groups to camp quests in Stormsong, claim free loot. Toggle WM off.

…and repeat.

Alliance basically participate in WPvP once a month for a few hours. Then turn it off again whilst being rewarded for it.

1 Like

That’s not the same. Far from it. Holy f… that’s really not the same.

Whenever that trash quest is up the game is unplayable as horde. At the moment I’m trying to do a quest with one kill at the time while some backpeddling retard kills me with his 20 best buddies. As if alliance on rp servers even need an incentive, they are on permanent zerg mode already.

This is just like the old server where one faction dominates the other completely.

Overall region balance has been closer and WPvP has been good at 15% bonus. Now the price for that is due, with a temporary flare up in Alliance kill questers. It’ll pass.

1 Like

Ok, nice theory. This does not - in any way - explain why it has been relatively balanced (15% buff / no AOO) for two or three weeks till now.

As you explain it it should be every other week instead of every other month, this is not the case atm.

2 Likes

this was expected, as of late u see little allys around.
let them have their buff, if it makes them dare to go outside.

horde alrdy won bfa big! :sunglasses::sunglasses::crown::crown::crown::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::muscle::muscle::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:

1 Like

Idk what u talking about hordie boi, my wm is on 24/7, i do invasions and wq every single day and i see only allys around. Keep lying to urself about “alliance turn on wm for quest and off after” xd

1 Like

OK, “once a month” was an exaggeration done for effect…but…it does explain it fully.

If there weren’t STILL more horde in WPvP and alliance WPvP participation was increasing, the buff wouldn’t have remained at 15%. It would have fallen to 10%.
The buff has increased this week because there are even fewer alliance in WPvP. If there are fewer alliance in WPvP it stands to reason that more alliance are turning WM off.

Now despite the fact that alliance WM participation has fallen low enough to trigger the Aao quest, on the three toons I did the invasion on today, on all shards i zoned into, horde were vastly outnumbered at WPvP quests. All horde in those zones were commenting in chat in the the same way, all outnumbered.
The only possibly reason for this is that having seen that the Aao quest was up, alliance have toggled on WM on to complete the quest.
Alliance numbers will remain higher in WPvP for as long as the quest and the +20% bonus is up.
After that I predict a steady decline in numbers and bonus until the quest pops again.

So, point proven. A large proportion of alliance are only enabling WM when the quest and +20% bonus is up. Those players are effectively being rewarded with free loot whilst having WM toggled off for the majority of the time.

You do understand that the very reason that the Aao quest and +20% bonus is back is that Blizzards own analysis has determined that there are a far greater number of Horde players in WPvP than alliance don’t you?..don’t you?

You’re making an assumption that an Alliance decrease doesn’t have a corresponding Horde increase, both contributing to a return to 20%.

Last I heard from Blizz, there are excess Horde with WM on but not WPvPing. These are the players I would expect to WM off during AOO, then WM back on when AOO down. That combined with the Alliance AOO fluctuation makes more sense.

1 Like

you pretty much said why it is like that, horde outnumber alliance so much, that at times some zones become unplayable for alliance, so they turn wm off, heck none wants to be free kill just becuse they can not even try to defend them selfs at times, now I am not saying this reward system is the best eighter, but I am not sure how to fix it otherwise, as long as there is more of one side, this will always be the case, heck this even happend on pvp servers back in the days, one side got to big, the other side migrated to other servers,

and wpvp on those servers died out totaly, due to there being 100 horde or 100 alliance vs one horde or one alliance.

it’s a good opportunity for hunting those Alliance Bounties :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ye! Hunt em down! Easy kills even if more Alliance.

1 Like

I can tell you for sure that alliance don’t hide with warmode off on the RP shards since we got all the ERP’ers that go with warmode on and zerg with LFG

1 Like

I must say i really miss how the server were back then. RPPvP servers was a great place to be with small scale WPvP going on, and people joined this server for it, and now it’s F up because of WM (RIP Phasing too lmao)

Well we just need to do the best we can as it is now, TRY to have fun :’)

Warmode should be 0% for both factions, if you want more resources go farm some WQs or something
Also we get out 6 pvp talents back

If it would be 0% then horde would cry and whine that the world “pvp” is dead. You can blame your own faction of how world pvp currently is.

When horde cried and whined and moaned endlessly about human racial it was nerfed and almost overnight most pvp people and their butt fly sheep followers went to horde and now pvp is almost always one sided and it gets worse and worse because of flight point/quest ganking.

I always have warmode on but sometimes it makes me want to turn it off because we Alliance have too many runaway and hide cowards or useless crap geared people in pvp also Alliance always seems allergic to grouping up and fighting back.

Granted Alliance does ganking too but the difference is that as most serious pvp people reside on horde side it usually turns very quickly again just one sided gank fest.

I can’t find one Horde WPvP guild to put on my list of WPvP guilds. You’d think there would be at least one, if so many Horde WPvPers out there. There’s at least two Alliance WPvP ones. Guilds may not be a thing for WPvP right now, but they could be with some guild war strat.

See what anonymous players think of WM in my WM activity and satisfaction survey!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.