Double Honor and Darkmoon Faire Coming to Pre-patch

Now that the Burning Crusade Classic pre-patch is fully underway, it has become clear that there could be even more reasons to jump in and play WoW Classic ahead of the Dark Portal opening.

More Honor

This is a different pre-patch than players experienced in January 2007. On the PvP side of things, players are much more focused on earning level-60 gear rewards than ever before, and with June 1 rapidly approaching, we’ve seen a lot of feedback that the rate of Honor earnings could stand to be increased.

For the rest of the pre-patch timeframe, we’re doubling Honor gains from all sources in the Burning Crusade pre-patch. This will also double the additional Honor granted by the weekend holidays for each Battleground and it will double the Honor reward from the daily Call to Arms quest, so you’ll want to include those in your plans.

Speaking of Battleground weekend events, it looks like the default calendar had Eye of the Storm during pre-patch. That won’t do, so we’re changing the order. The weekend currently underway will switch to Arathi Basin, and we’ll follow that next week with an Alterac Valley bonus weekend. You can expect that update with the next realm restarts in this region (soon).

Double Honor will also go into effect with realm restarts, and thereafter, we expect that there may be some scorecard elements that don’t display it accurately. Don’t worry; the extra Honor will be counted.

More Faire

We love the Darkmoon Faire and there are some fun benefits to having it active during pre-patch, so we’re initializing it this weekend. That means you’ll see the setup going on in Mulgore, and then the Faire will be open for business starting on Monday, May 24.

The Darkmoon Faire will then return on schedule (to Elwynn Forest) in June.

Good luck defeating your enemies on the field of battle and/or getting your fortune read by Sayge!

23 Likes

The random Andy suggested this

/x10honor

8 Likes

Oh wow, is this a dream? Actually a bluepost talking about honor ?

About time blizzard…Also good job…¬¬

5 Likes

They actually listened boys! Hell yeah!

3 Likes

Many thanks!

1 Like

2x is still crap

25 Likes

Is there a possilbility you still take a look at honor from HKs till tbc release? Cause some already mentioned there must be something not 100% right

3 Likes

Finally, thank you!

Zero times two equals?

18 Likes

insted 200honor you now get 400 honor, read you’r patch notes from back then
some people are alrdy honor caped. Guess random Andys cant fix this.
/x10honor

2 Likes

Thank you for recognizing a mistake you made and fixing it.

lul the entitled crybabies won xD

is this what classic has become? free gear?

3 Likes

well at least its something

Hk honor is still wrong, for what reason should it now be harder to farm honor than back in the day? HK is the only thing they had to fix in my opinion.

9 Likes

when is the restart will be soo i can be online?

4 Likes

Please fix the honor per kill while you’re at it. Thank you!

4 Likes

When is the realm restart?

1 Like

YEEEEEEES! :slight_smile:

Alliance! Chaaaaarge!

1 Like

every think will be x2 they sad bonus honor from weekly to and HKs and everythink i think its somethink i hope they will not w8 until 3am restart they do it fast one.

LFM PREMADE FOR WEEKEND BG ! /w me -.-
error not found !