Double Honor and Darkmoon Faire Coming to Pre-patch

This!!
Keep sending tickets, and bug reports. But no info whatsoever. Its absurd, and make me want to unsub all of my accounts.

2 Likes

Character selection screen says restarts will be in the night between Friday and Saturday, so grinding today would be a waste of time, really.
One less day to enjoy the already short prepatch, woohoo…

3 Likes

LMAO but the actual nerf came super quick, GJ again!

3 Likes

U also dont understand the que for horde is 19 minits and sometimes the battle ground even crash soo u wont even get the ridiculous 240 honor from arati basing ! and killing a grand marshal or high warlord or blood guard or corporal avard 3 to 5 honor for killing scout / private this is outrageous ! the honor for killing player was way higher !

2 Likes

You guys have free wins in av for over a year, stf-u. thnx

1 Like

Can we get a confirmation that the changes are not comming “soon” like said in the bluepost but tonight? Because nothing changed at all so far.

i remember aliance players bein smart and winning AV soo your point is out of hand i saw a lot AV back in the day won by alliance

Lol, 98% win rate for horde in the past year and a half. Alright bud sit down.

Thanks for acknowledging it needed a change. however, going from 38 hours farming a 1h wep to 19 hours still seems excessive. Lets see how it ends up being

Why are you applauding this?

From 220 honor to 440 honor means youll be spending 19 hours instead of 38 for a single 1 handed weapon.

The best part? This isn’t even going live until reset, so on the 24th. Which gives you even less time…

1 Like

realms restart every morning dont they?

1 Like

We all apprreciate changes you have made and that you guys listened to community. We are happy because of this:

But we also need this:

Thank you for your time.

6 Likes

play horde then nobody forces you to play the sister of legolas

1 Like

Can you confirm if you guys increased the honor you get for killing the opposite faction? Current values are obviously not correct.

We need a healer for this one, dmg has been done.

• AB weekend, so 880 honor, then next week AV weekend

You mean healer for me or the she elf i can think of more Lord of the Rings refrences :smiley:

says the faction with waifus

You dont speak for anyone. These changes (while in the right direction) are still completely trash. Stop being content with subpar solutions that don’t fix anything, posts like these will just give blizzard a false sense of what they are doing is right and good for the community.

Lets not settle for a half fix when the option to actually save the situation within a reasonable timeframe is still possible

1 Like

Funny, when it came to nerf it was in blink of an eye, but to give smth back ofc it will take days xD. You guys there in Blizzard are joke artists. When nerf hammer was striked so quickly why not do the same with that ridicilous small ''Buff" hammer.

6 Likes