Double Honor and Darkmoon Faire Coming to Pre-patch

No. I ment:

:smiley:

Yes because having to do 370 WSG wins to earn just your lvl 60 weapon was easy, right?

i have 10 ab marks, and 3k honor what do you mean adressing the problem?

I have 100 marks and 15k honor.

keep going dude only 50 more marks then you will have enough honor for 1 wep

when is this happening?

This is simply a joke again. And now they dont even get the mini buff applied?!

Sorry, I think there’s a mistake in the title. Surely you mean “0.33x honor coming to pre-patch”, right? Since this is still only a third of the original prepatch honor rates.

we’re doubling Honor gains from all sources in the Burning Crusade pre-patch

any idea when?

In US its already up so i don’t get why we can’t have it also.

Our servers haven’t restarted yet after this news, so I guess we have to wait for tomorrow
 So EU get scuffed again, 1 less day during prepatch and now 1 more day with low honor.

1 Like

Makes my teeth itch!!

Hey Blizz, would it be easier if you just lowered the Honor pirces for gear? We still get low honor but can get some gear, you get to be happy, and we get to be happy.

Not rly. Some ppl dont care about R14 items and they gather honor for lvl 70.

and why EU getting scuffed twice by now? first was the prepatch delay for 8h then we get 1 day longer for this scuffed honor? Are we less worthy of players? Why yo udont treat us like you treat NA players. Simply middle finger towards this company

2 Likes

it’s incredible isn’t it - they can nerf it in seconds. - not sure what they need to do to stop us all playing. it is over and over again disappointment.

3 Likes

EU-Servers still have scuffed honor.
When is it supposed to be live?

1 Like

LOL this must be a troll

1 Like

I’m all for the honor change could be x 4 tbh to make this viable with the horde ques on ashbringer 20 minutes plus still gonna take along time to get the gear