Double Honor and Darkmoon Faire Coming to Pre-patch

So hotfix to remove honor by 90%

and realm restarts to change that 90% to 80%

this isn’t a case of ‘oh good you’re listening to the community’ this is a case of ‘oh what is the smallest thing we can do for them to get them to shut up’

You didn’t hesitate to restart the realms manually in the first place, why now?

3 Likes

It is sad joke. I’m your customer for 15 years I and feel now like you are spitting my face.

3 Likes

Honor gain on day 1 was absolutely retarded, please be honest.

20% of it might be however, too low, idk. But suggesting the first day values must be a joke.

One of my guildies boosted a character to 58 the first day then went to AV. He had enough honor for full rank 14 gear after 6 hours with weapons included when he was still level 58. If you want to gear up a character to full in 6 hours idk why you guys are playing a MMO.

20% or 30% might be good enough. (2x or 3x of the nerfed values)

Probably a bit more complicated coding or something, if it was as easy as pressing a button they probably would have done it already. Its live in the US now so probably wont take too long.
If they wait until tonight then you can start to whine.

You listened but unfortunately not closely enough, and thus failed to really correct the mistake. You are using 2.4 bonus honor rates which are lower than original pre-patch rate but we still have diminishing returns on HKs which wasn’t there in patch 2.4. Either remove deminishing honor from HKs or give the same bonus honor as in original pre-patch. Even with the double bonus rate, we are still getting less honor than in original pre-patch (around 1/3) and we still have 1/3 of the time of pre-patch compared to original. So we basically have to spend 9 times as much time per day than we did in original to be able to accumulate the same amount of honor as originally.

Also, even though ‘double’ sounds as much it really isn’t - it is still a 80% nerf from what it was on patch day, where the most sweaty people capped their honor to spend at 70. It seems pretty unfair that people entering BGs now are getting 1/5 of the honor people got from entering BGs on patch-day.

10 Likes

Noone is denying that :smiley:

WHEN ??? Wtf is wrong with you blizzard

1 Like

Read my comment again and think before you comment, Current Honor per kill is off by 15-20 honor. We are getting 1-2 honor per kill, Double that and you got 2-4.

Well he’s done well must have instant ques cos I only managed to get shoulders and gloves with 10k points left

Solo kill is 14 honor for me.

1 Like

Except there is deminishing returns now, Which we shouldn’t have. Stop replying when you are clueless.

1 Like

Yes, 14 honor.

Thank you for the change, but seeing as honor was nefed by 90% for a 2 week prepatch, doubling it now is still only 20% of what it was.

I think Blizzard should still consider buffing it further considering the circumstances of a very short prepatch, especially now they’ve let loose a bunch of 58 boosted characters. At least be consistent with the changes.

1 Like

Usually whiners pisses me off, but you are just laughable.

hahahaha you one of those jelly r14 beardnecks?

1 Like

This 10 steps back 1 step forward response from blizzard is really starting to get tiresome. While it’s nice to actually get response this is still too little. Can whoever is in charge at Blizzard swallow his pride or EGO and take middle ground and give us 50% honor of what it was pre bug fix and then swap it to normal in TBC?

I mean we have 11 days after restart compared to 6 weeks on original pre-patch. Do it Blizzard make your playerbase actually happy.

7 Likes

man what the hell, just give us more honor… what is the point of being this rude to players? I dont get it. ITS LEVEL 60 GEAR.

what a stupid crap

2 Likes

Your reply “Solo kill is 14 honor for me.” just proved my point, You are a clueless to why honor is so bad atm. It’s not the win/loss bonus, It’s the actual honor you get by killing the opposite faction. Diminishing returns on kills wasn’t a thing until later on in tbc.

5 Apr

The rank requirements will be dropped and instead you need to farm honor (which’ll be a currency) and BG tokens. I don’t have the cost of the blue stuff anywhere, just the grad marshall stuff which is as follows.

Weapons:

2 handers are 40 AV tokens and 30k honor
ranged weapons and offhands are 40 AB tokens and 15.3k honor
1 handers and shields are 20 AB and 15.3k honor

Armor:

Helm Costs 13005 honor points and 30 AV
Chest Costs 13770 honor points and 30 AB
Shoulders Costs 8415 honor points and 20 AB
Boots Costs 8415 honor points and 20 AB
Gloves cost 8415 honor points and 20 AV
Leggings cost 13005 honor points and 30 WSG

Full set without weapons:

65025 honor points, 50 Alterac valley marks, 70 arathi basin marks, and 30 warsong gulch marks.

With two 1-handers and a ranged you’re looking at 100k honor 50 AV 150 AB and 30 WSG

One more thing to note. Honor is greatly reduced in the prapatch. A kill only grants like 42 honor and an objective is the same.