So even a few days before 9.0.5. patch landed, the game was dropping in fps randomly. I use v-sync so its capped at 60, but randomly drops to 30 - 20 fps sometimes, especially in cities.
- deleting all addons
- scanning/repairing the game
- updating and reinstalling drivers
- changing DirextX to legacy , 11, or 12.
- lowest graphic settings
- deleting cache + WTF folders
- Temperatures are fine when running game
- no memory leak from what i can see - roughly 2-3.5 GB of memory
Nothing has helped!
I’ve never had fps issues in WoW, and I have a decent computer with:
- i5 @ 2.90GHz
- 8GB ram
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 2047 MB
- Runs on SSD (with 50gb left of space).
I ask the community respectively if there are others who are experiencing this issue? Is there any more advice of what i can do?
Thank you in advance. x