Early Access for an AAA game is unacceptable

Well, it really isn’t 40 euro. Consider a month subscribtion included and that makes it down to 27 euro. Add the mounts and other stuff and it’s cheap if you consider what they would cost you from the shop.
Imo, 3 days early access are a fraud already towards all the players who didn’t buy the epic edition. You got 3 full days to get ahead and aren’t even happy about? Would you like a whole month maybe?

Actually I’m convinced people might get bored at some point with 1 week EA with all the things being disabled. You can’t even unlock the earthen since you need to finish the max level campaign for that which is not available during EA.

No HC dungeons in LFD, some things don’t give rewards at all for now, etc

Considering that i’m currently downloading gw2 again then this early access is probably the best advertisement campaign arena net has ever had for their game.

It’s actually 4 days… idk why its advertised as 3 days…

come on, Blizzard is small indie company, they dont have the resources what companies like EA or Activision has

Well I think 3 days is more than enough. The extra money wasn’t just for the early access. I got a pet who gave me a quest which gave me another 3 pets. You also get a month ‘free’ subscription with it. If people don’t like having only 3 days early access the they don’t have to pay for it. In the guild I’m in there are at least 5 people with a level 80 already. It doesn’t take long to level. People have nothing better to do than moan. We always knew it was going to be just 3 days so why cry about it now?? I paid for it and I’m glad I did.

iF yOu ArE pOoR, jUsT sAy So

iM a PoOr LiTtLe BaStArD :c

But only till payday xD

If you think this is an “ethical problem” then I got news for you about the way things work outside of video games.

I mean, I have never been able to do this, considering they usually put these at midnight on a school/work day. I still wasn’t able to do it this time around because EA was midnight Friday and official launch is midnight Tuesday - so school/work day.

If this makes anybody feel like a second-class citizen it’s time to stop playing WoW

Lmao.

40 euros is nothing more than pocket change.

It’s the mindset and spending habits that count

Wonder why when it is so that my EA was accepted .

What mindset? The fact they are concerned about spending 40 euros or not? It doesn’t matter to them.

Of course they do. At every level. Thats why luxury goods have billion dollar markets and why super yachts are in demand. It’s why people have cars better than they need for mere transportation and so on.

Your post is utter drivel.

and it is not even 40 euros it is 20 euros and this 20 euros is giving you also 1 month of game time so it is less than 10 euros

He’s downloading gw2 guys, its OVER for wow.

I’m guessing 20 euros is for the standard version.

But either way 40 euros or 20 euros doesn’t change what I’ve said.

i gues u dont understand … from 80-60=20 , and game time is at least 20-10=10 so u have only 10 euros or even less if u count 15

Got over 50 characters in GW2, It’s a good game, gets a bit old though when you’ve done the world group content 100’s of times.

If that’s early access for everyone, then it’s not really early access.

It doesn’t matter for someone, that 40 euros doesn’t mean a lot to, less than that won’t make them feel any differently.