Early Access for an AAA game is unacceptable

Once they added the portal it was smooth

1 Like

I genuinely wonder if people have short memories or just google issues from previous expansions without knowing how quickly they were resolved :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

yes, that why i dont buy

=

imagine next xpac, for early accès need pay collector edition for 200 euro, for exemple

Its ok ill buy 3 WoW tokens to make up for the extra money you didnt want to pay. I got you bro <3

:smiley: if you don’t have money just say it

for 20 years, early access did not exist, no player asked for it and wanted it, so why does it exist today?

2 Likes

Yes my lord.

for 20 years, early access did not exist, no player asked for it and wanted it, so why does it exist today?

2 Likes

there is 2 reasons for this
1 way less players playing wow
2 they need more money because of the first reason

are you sure about that?

Because other game publishers started doing it over the past ten years, Blizzard saw it worked well with D4, and now they are expanding it. It makes money with no real downsides. People don’t quit over it; at most they’ll pay the same as they would have paid anyway.

For Blizzard I understand, but for the players, who wanted that?

why, did you want early access?

It’s not early access, it’s just a 4-day delay to people who play less

1 Like

you see we have so many players that are addicted for new contents in wow because the game is the same thing for the years and they just change the sking and the only really new content is a new expansion so why not . a lot will buy

note i didnt want that ill stay 3more days

so there are questionable practices elsewhere, it is necessary to copy, I understand the commercial aspect, but I do not understand the players who defend that

The reason is the same as for

• ingame shop
  • wow tokens

Free money with minimal plus work. At the end of the day it’s not a non-profit company and they have to make as much money as much they can so the investors are happy.

why wait from nov 2023 until now to ask this question?

1 Like

So what is the negative about early access? :smiley:
Being faster lvl 80 on multiple chars?
or getting profession UP earlier then other people?

For me the main positive in early access is staggering people…
because people that don’t care about wow they will not be in day 1
so i will be done in 3 days and then they can come and play and i will just freely go where i want without being bothered by those people :smiley:

1 Like

For 20 years delves didn’t exist.
For 20 years warbands didn’t exist.
For many years transmog didn’t exist.

Sometimes things change. :person_shrugging:t3:

Maybe not the first one, but plenty of people want it.
Me included.

3 Likes