Earn to play without gold

2 0 2 5 blizzard blows your socks off

How many NFT collections are you a holder of?

What do you think are the chances that this is the same person?

1 Like

love to the world blizloveard

You seem to struggle with the fact the token is there to make Blizzard more money. Give it away for free costs more money.

ye ye it is about strategy I get it but u dont need to farm f gear 2 weeks do tone things that will help u with preformance ingame.

I don’t see what that has to do with anything.

well it has since most of that strat games and shot ones that r free to play have in shop… weapons, cosmetics, skins etc for real money. In order wow to be free2play would mean they would need to sell gear in shops.

As far as I know none of the mentioned games have any paid advantage. All of the items in their shops are cosmetics. That’s why they’re so successful.

I don’t think WoW would have to sell gear if it were to go F2P, but they would certainly have to double down on paid cosmetics, which would kinda kill the play style of collectors.

Again I’m not saying WoW should go free to play, I’m saying that free to play games are a completely viable model made possible through cosmetics shops.

Yeah, the next expansion probably.

wow could come to steam :slight_smile:

My socks remain on.

I dont know what it is, but i want some of what you are having. It looks like its strong stuff…

:flushed: I have a bad mind

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.