( Elven, Worgen RP) Court of Dawn

Welcome to Court of Dawn information and recruitment thread.

On a small island in the vast ocean of Kalimdor the elven kindred are restoring buildings and homes, planting seeds and aiming to create a safe haven from the rest of the world.
In the estate of Zin`belore they gather, the refugees and elven kin who lost so much already.
Together with the worgen s who embraces the curse and use it to their advantage a new culture is developing with the nobility and ways of old yet with knowledge of the past and sworn not to repeat history.

Court of Dawn is an ALL elven , worgen concept aiming to focus on nobility at a court but also the daily life of citizens around an estate.
The worgen s who joins are trained to be elite guards yet remain with pack atmosphere and ways.
Elven of all kin are welcome as the estate have claimed itself independent from the rest of the world yet remain in contact and aid in the war of Darkshore.
A few of other races have joined the court and participate in rebuilding an ancient estate where the goal is to flourish while the rest of the world may fall.

We offer a different style of rp not based on war and vengeance. There are room for warriors and sentinels within our AlashĂ nir branch aimed to be our military force but their main focus is to protect the estate and the citizens though missions to supporting the war in Darkshore occur.

We also have the household where all kind of workers, servants farmers, treasure masters and much more can develop a peaceful yet deep and developed rp concept. Our craftsmen are treated with great deal of respect and honor as they are the pillars of what we build our future upon.

Our Telèndal druids focuses on their mending and aiding of nature, rituals, teachings and protection while leading the treants to safeguard the estate and its forests.

The Elu`rei is a small but dedicated group of more religious ways where Elune s biddings and ways reflect their every day. They have as their goal to make sure the spirit of the citizens, the hope for the future remains strong.

And last but not least our AnduĂ th, the Dawn pack in common words.
They are unique in their concept since they offer the bound and relationship a worgen pack can offer yet they also have the purpose of training to be the elite guards of the Matriarch and her house.

Our main focus and rp style is of the casual day to day role play where you log in and spend time with others. We do host events and adventures but the hidden and underlying story lines of the individuals is what creates the long term role play and development of the court and its members.

With a well developed website and discord we expand our roleplay beyond the game and it allow our members to be creative with less limitations.
This guild is a good option for people with a rl with family, studies or work. With us they can write their stories, send letters and even develop their own house though their game time might be limited.

For anyone interested of joining our guild or develop role play relationships in trade, diplomacy and more, contact any of our members.

Webpage : courtofdawn.enjin. com

13 Likes

Nice concept,good luck :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Fixed it for ya:

courtofdawn.enjin.com

Good luck with the guild :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you Chatty Im still not used to the new forums and its ways. bows in respect.

3 Likes

Wouldn’t want to be anywhere else. :grin: Great guild, great people, with a hint of crazyness :stuck_out_tongue: :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Always good to see more elves around, now all on one location… What lovely target!

Jokes aside, I have stood with this GM in many other projects and it’s always been an incomparable experience. I’d stand with this again but I have other commitments keeping me busy in the game these days.

So, I’m left to wish you the very best of success with this concept, I already know it to be amazing.

3 Likes

The Court is visiting Stormwind to gather up elven refugees, worgen s and skilled craftsmen and more who seek to find a new place to belong in the world. We shall be staying a few more days and nights before we head back to our estate. After this new missions and tasks aimed to aid in Darkshore shall be hosted. If you are curious about our guild, concept or simply some good interactions do seek us up in Stormwind.
May the moon guide your path.

1 Like

Just trying to bring back Darnassuss Rp, despite the place being burned down. :stuck_out_tongue: It was a waste, not many elven settlements to speak of in Azeroth, and even those that do exist are either way too millitaristic or simply “meh”.

Always nice to be in a place where a community gets built. No BS, just nice people and good fun .

Great and smooth sailings, do join up if feeling like it!.

This Guild has been wonderful so far just like Nimy said it’s been great and smooth sailing, the members are lovely once you get to know them and the events have variety, please do join if you are feeling up to it.

I have a epic time here! Even when i don’t have time to rp that much they still let me stay and have a awesome time :smile: super friendly people!

Great guild to RP with, everyone is friendly, understanding and most importantly fun to play with. Will always recommend this guild to anyone who is looking for a nice community to RP in.

One of the best guilds i bin in so far, everyone is friendly and helpfull, and great folks to rp with ^^

1 Like

From the Shal’dorei sisterhood. Merely wished to say, we hope your guild is having a delightful time and doing well! :slight_smile::heart:

Elune-adore!

1 Like

Ther always something happaning within the court ^^

The court have returned to Zin`belore our beloved estate after missions in Darkshore.
While we lick our wounds we invite and get to know new court members.
Tonight our sentinels shall host training and tomorrow an execution is to be held before we on Friday watch and take part of a bounding ritual.
The winds of death and life pass fast and while the war roams, we forge our armors but also tries to find small moments of joy and bring back culture of old.
Within the estate children are born and grapes are growing on our fields.
Text week we shall travel to Stormwind to aid more of the refugees, seek contact with any elf or worgen who is looking for a new home and future. We shall also visit and exchange knowledge with the human library and continue our daily training’s and activities.
If you seek to build contacts and relationships with us or are curious about the court itself you will find us in Stormwind city during next week.

2 Likes

I like the concept, I wish you luck in your startup.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.