Ember Court Rep grind?

So I just started my Ember Court for meta achievement and now sitting half on Neutral. I need honored to invite Choofa. Any ways other than waiting each week to grind rep? Got 2 months rougly. Or am I too late for this one?

It is impossible? Well… no. Just, uh, highly improbable :eyes:

A bit outdated, but it maybe could help you

I wish you luck!
Hope you can make it Koshara!

3 Likes

It took me about a year (or maybe even more) to get exalted with all ember court guests and complete all achievements, eventually ‘the party herald’ title. There is no way you can get it done before dragonflight but I think the event will stay there, so you can do it after.

1 Like

you get 1600 i think and you need aprox 6k rep. that means you need 4 weeks. In this weeks you can invite all the other members. Thats what i am doing atm. and then in week 5 you fishing for the choofa quest with rerolls and invite him.

Hope this plan works for me or i will be pissed. Why does the achievement go away. well another scam from blizzard. pay to remove

Since you’re very familiar with this content, I have a question about invitations. I should call Sika to my court, but when I come to her it doesn’t give me (!) mark or quest, instead of that she says that Mikanilos (or what ever is the name of other owl is) is currently busy. What that means? Is it because Challenges ins Bastion daily quest is up or? I am stranger with her (300/8400).

Check Lord Garridan, he keeps the guest list (in the little tent near the Tower with a lady who sells blank invitations)
Sika appears as a potential Guest?
If yes, Sika should off the quest RSVP: Sika
She is in Aspirant’s Crucible. She wants you to talk to various people in the area and help arrange to have her duties covered so she can take time off for your party.
Her quest will show up on your world map as a blue ! marker if you are in Bastion
If she still refuses, then it is a bug, you should write a ticket

She still refuses, even after completing the chellenges daily, she tells me that Makinulos is busy. I will reroll to something else. Thanks anyway.

Just a PSA don’t forget the insanely strong event buffs during the court. During brewfest there are special brews all over the place which gives happiness and bonus friendship), it will still be active this Wednesday so you should be able to get all guests to Elated pretty easily. I got about 4k ember court rep this week with very little effort (DMF buff as well!).

Halloween event will start soon too which will also have a special buff.

Why was this side content such a long grind? When I first started it I thought this was a fun thing I could do once in a while for a couple of weeks and do the other covenants too after finishing it. After the third time seeing how long it would take I noped out. Haven’t touched the other covenants either.

2 Likes

This is one where in the end I stopped doing.

My char is exalted and so are some of the guests, but in the end I couldn’t be bothered maxing the rest, which is not like me - just couldn’t face the weekly doing of the pre mini quests before popping in to the Ember court. :disappointed:

1 Like

This is something that don’t like, too. Especially pre-quest for Bear from Night Fae (forgot the name).

I had much more time with Necro, stiches were fun. But I think they didn’t put enough effort, and wasted really good chance to make something awesome that prople will enjoy in a long run. Hope they won’t make the same mistake with dragon riding in DF.

2 Likes

Hurry up and don’t miss the Brewfest pots that buff your guest reputation gains up to 300% :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.