Emerald Assembly - Closed

looks towards the camera and winks

Yes, this exists.

Ok, I go bully people in dms then. You can’t stop me

10.2 Spoilers.

Summary

Please point to me in which patch the Druid of the Flames are speaking of gathering refugees’ support and then pardoned for what they did.

Answer: 10.2.
Other Answer: First Assembly Meeting.

Wrong Answer: Current Patch.

Somebody talking about future things
Nobody:
Literally nobody:
Not a single soul:
Neridris: THAT IS SPOILER STOP DOING THAT! STOP SPOILING THE FUTURE! WE NEED TO FOCUS CURRENT THINGS NOT FOCUS THE FUTURE!

Whoah, careful there! That’s a spoiler! Show some caution for where you place that thing!

1 Like

Tenasa looks at Snow who has melted down over petty OOC and is rejected by Duskwood still. Puzzled. She blinks and she disappears, whew, can’t have that here.

1 Like

Snow is actually my character, I am not IC on the forums. You can call me Neri if you wish.

No. I don’t think I will.

Mixing IC/OOC something /s.

Sounds like something a PCUer would say. You must be a PCUer, like all the other PCUers here.

Oh, are we all PCU again?

1 Like

I don’t know, are you? I play Alliance, but it’s all Horde posters here, so it’s difficult to tell.

According to Snow here, yeah. We are all PCU.

Wait, if I’m PCU…does that mean…I killed my parents?

OH sorry. My bad. Should’ve made it spoiler

Damn, all these Horde posters must be PCU

Much to your beloved COAD’s irritation, this is my forum main, I play both sides. Most of my characters can be found in my guild.

So you tell me buttercup.

3 Likes

It does feel like this thread’s people inhaling each other’s farts with repeated unfunny jokes. Cant speak for what snow did but the examples they give are 10.2 spoilers.

4 Likes

Is there ironic in the air?