Emerald Assembly - Closed

Yet you do. Ironic

Kettle calling the pan black, hm?

I don’t know, could be anywhere. This guildname is really common, but what I mean is. We generally don’t need 50+ comments if that was the crux of the issue. If she is known to be problematic, then giving her things to react to will only continue the circle. Rather than cutting it of.

Then don’t.

Nah. But I do hold myself in higher regard than you with your fake, holier-than-thou “I hope you get better” nonsense. I don’t hope you get better - I lack the capacity to suspend my disbelief.

She could react to water at room temperature - it’s not my problem or responsibility to take away her stimuli.

It’s almost like their commander knows already.
As do dragons. Live. In current quests.

But they wouldn’t pass the information on to protect things, that would be weird.

1 Like

Hope your evening goes well, Obahar. :kissing_closed_eyes:

1 Like
By the time we arrive one week from now

The entire Sentinel Army has been deployed to Amirdrassil and civilians have settled it. Druids see it every night in their dreams as they wake up in the Eye of Ysera.

3 Likes

I’ve done the quests on the PTR too.
Things are mentioned that suggests it’s current knowledge.
But hey ho.

Hey ho. To dwarf mine we go

jesse what the hell are you talking about

1 Like

I think bro just needs a lil breather.

2 Likes

People in THIS thread? If so, who, I’m curious because I dunno who counts amongst these half a dozen.

We can always blame the pcu for everything at any given hour, for any singular event. All their damn fault.

5 Likes

Nay brother, I am not her father. Nor can I speak of psychotic breakdowns. Not once did I see any threat of self-harm. Maybe you remember it wrongly. All I know is perhaps it is time for a sweet treat and some rest. I can come with recommendations but not prescriptions, for I am no doctor.

So you are her mother. Good to know

2 Likes

Handler.

/10

no way you own the duskwood tavern IRL? that’s crazy

2 Likes

Claiming a place :skull:

1 Like

If you read my other post, I clearly offered to share the tavern, as I always do when people don’t try hostile OOC takeover. But do nitpick.

If they refuse, steal from my menu, steal customized drinks, yes, I can use an expression about ‘stealing a tavern’. That is not a claim of ownership in a building on an official realm.

Duh. 3/10 for the bait.

You STOLE fizzy lifting drinks!
You LOSE!
You get NOTHING!
Good DAY sir!