Emerald Dream, Rusty Shaman looking for a home

Hey all potential guild leaders,

I’ve recently just picked up WoW again after a 13 year break and have quickly raced through leveling to lv 50 on Emerald Dreams and I’m back on the hook.

I used to be part of a guild back in the day and i would really like to find a new guild to call home, i’m a fairly active player probably playing between 4-20 hours a week and will be looking to get involved in raiding and pvp once I reach end game.

I am a team player and if needed would be happy to help other members with quests, instances, raiding and PvP.

I would like to join a GOOD VIBE GUILD that’s active, helpful, like to team up and just enjoy playing the game… I’m to old for all the toxic crap.

If you think I would make a good fit to your guild leave a link to your discord underneath.

Hi there Ruko

Check out this post and if this sounds interesting to you are more then welcome to reach out to us.

[H] Lux Aeterna - Deathwing (connected realm) is looking for more - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hi Ruko,

Welcome back to the game - we have a few players who are in the same boat as you are in picking the game back up and were looking for a home.

Rekindled may be able to offer you what you are looking for if you are interested in transferring realms at all. I’ve dropped our recruitment post below:

We have an active community both in and out if WoW with members in game enjoying pvp, mythic+ and raiding. We offer a patient environment for people to learn and improve in and I’d love to have a chat with you and tell you what we are all about. If you are interested please drop by the discord linked in our recruitment post!

Good luck finding a home!

Hello Ruko and welcome back :smiley:

Im not sure if you are looking for horde or alliance guild but in any case you are interested in playing Alliance I will leave this here.

Finding players who want to genuinely be part of a group seems hard nowadays and we would love to have another person like this in our group.

If you are looking for something small and mature, where the actual person is at the centre, rather than the class or numbers, give us a look.
We are a small mature (30+) gaming community, originally started in 2012, we like to have fun, group up and help each other.

I can’t post links on here like you’ve requested, but you can find us on the Guilds of WoW app gow.gg/together (just add the https) There you can see more info, video clips of what we are like and get in touch with us.

I hope you find what you are looking for and have fun!

Hey bud welcome back to the game, things have gone a bit crazy in the last 13 years I can tell you this much!

Not sure what realm you’re at or if you’d be happy to realm change but maybe have a look at our guild, Always Sunny In Tanaris. Here’s my original post

To add a little more to the description, we’ve got a decent amount of players who just enjoy jumping on discord and clearing content of any kind. 9.1 being so far away means a few our teams dropped their subs atm hence why we’re recruiting! :slight_smile: