Enjoy Void Stone :D

CoS and Opulence trinkets are better if you don’t need to stack. For 1800 cr you will get 400 ilvl trinket so it’s not worth. Farm emisaries emisary 400 trinket will be better. Thank me later…

There is difference between trinket for pve that drops in pvp that will increase your dps by 100 or 200 and best pvp trinket that drop for pve and can be gamebreaking if used with brain.

2 Likes

if people can’t tell you’re trolling at this point then the average arena forum poster is literally dumber than what you’re portraying

this is like responding to someone who says “this trinket is retarded” with “well technically the trinket is unable to be retarded since it’s simply just lines of code in a video game, whereas retarded refers to someone being less mentaly/socialy and or physically advanced compared to their peers”

2 Likes

Cant you just fk right off the arena section of the forums. Not a single person likes you. You dont play PvP. you post here 24/7. What’s the point?

its so cool that its not avaible for tournaments.

It needs to be nerfed, its beyond stupid to think this trinket its fine.

Its all fine to have pve trinkets but they should be, mainly, focused in dps or mana regen not a shield that allows druids to go drink just because they pve.

Also, its not cool when a class with low external defensive cd… lets say monks, can rotate this and its actually impossible to kill someone who also has pve gear from crucible.

Its not cool, its frustating and has nothing to be “cool”, you want cool? then skull of guldan type of trinks (tbc) its the way to go.

not a flat damage increase but an increase on haste/crit/mastery/etc its fine, aslong as its not 20% better than pvp trinkets.

Void stone is the most broken item i’ve seen in arenas from a forgiving standpoint.

People talk about s8 shadowmourne double healer warrior? well… this is worse, way worse.

If this is in response to me, then I haven’t said that the trinket is fine in PvP. In another thread I specifically said:

But the raiding community (and I used Preach and Methodjosh as examples) likes this trinket, and it is made for them.
Within the context of PvP, then this is not a very fitting trinket. It’s terrible. But it was never made for PvP. It’s made for raiding, specifically the final boss in Crucible of Storms. When designing the trinket, I don’t think Blizzard spared a thought on PvP.

I have it from normal version and is broken AF . 120k damage absorb is too much. I think it should be 20 or 30k .

You can get that trinket with 400 ilvl and a chance to proc higher by only doing invasions (or is it assaults ?) and never ever entering an arena. How ? Conquest cap. Not affected by rating whatsoever. Oh and you have the chest as well if you cap, rating affected, can proc. And for the records someone actively queuing at or abovr Gladiator rating can only loot 405 gear at the end of some games if there is no proc, while you can get 400 items without entering an arena ever.

Now tell us how can we get PvE raid items without entering the raid ?

Do the 5 mythic dungeons weekly and open the chest.

If we start to talk nonsense we can do that all day.

1 Like

See the last two sentences of your message I’m replying to ? Well, you’re exactly right, this might finally be THE thing you said people on arena forums would agree with, now you need to understand that it was EXACTLY what OP complained about (and not the fact that it exists for raiding), and therefore all your answers regarding raid, coolness against Uu’nat, and so on, were, again, out of place because on this arena section no one gives a damn about Uu’nat we are just amazed at the lack of thought regarding rated PvP which causes items like this to find their way, unerfed, into rated arenas. We were talking trinket in PvP why is it here like this, you said it yourself, terrible move that wasn’t thought before being made, because, again you said it yourself, it is made for raiding not for PvP. That should have been your answer to OP and the other messages shouldn’t even have been typed. Not here anyways.

Oh, we can now get CoS items in the chest ? Well no we cannot.

Oh, is there a system similar to conquest cap doable with assaults to get 400 pve gear without doing dungeons or raids ever as pvper, while pvers can get 400 pvp trinkets without entering bg, arenas, or even warmode ? No there isn’t.

Dumbest comment possibly made, well played. It’s fine, you try and troll, I get it :wink:

You will be able soon, but you can get the heroic versions too with a chance for a TF.

Also while you definantly have 0 clue always of what you speak openly on forums AKA worst than this jito guy, you should know that the vers on use trinket is BiS for almost all healers in M+ and raiding scenarios.Not the ones you play though :wink:

Therefore you can get a 400 ilvl item that can easy go 410 or more.
Now, go get a 410 or 400 outside pvp.

Dumbest comment? Yeah says the rog that whines about ww’s on how op they are while how bad his class is.

Keep it up, ill enjoy you again.

“will be able soon” maybe I do not know.

Can we now that I type this message ? Have we been able to since BfA started ? No and no. Talk facts, not assumptions about what the future might bring.

This trinket is BiS ? Well they can get it through assaults without ever entering PvP combat, 400 ilvl with proc chance. You can actually get every PvP item in the game this way. Which means you can get every PvP item in the game without ever entering PvP combat in your whole life. Not even joking.

Now how do i get CoS items without ever doing PvE ? Please enlighten me.

The 400ilvl trinket for conquest is only available late into the season. If you want to get your bis early, you have to grind rating early and pray for weekly chest. If you say conquest is an option I may as well tell you that afking in LFR is an option to get these items you need from PvE.

When a new raid comes, the quest will change to award an item of the new raid and not the OLD raid.

Still you can get https://www.wowhead.com/item=165573/diamond-laced-refracting-prism&bonus=4798:1507 now that you can and the next try you will get the voidstone too, when the quest changes. Yes?

PvP needs PvE items as PvE needs PvP items and that sucks.
But that is being done from blizzard intentionally just to force pvp and pve players to play the other aspect of the game as well. You have to live with it as i do, i know youre alliance+human= specian snowflake but hey thats the way it goes.

Did i shed enough light on you or you want me to post reply with my paladin to enlighten you even further?

Well if you want your BiS early of course you have to work hard for it it sounds normal to me both in PvP and in PvE. It’s the same if I want Motherlode trinket early, gotta farm it and it’s normal, stuff isn’t just handed to players. The difference is you have a way to get your PvP BiS at one point without ever doing PvP when we don’t have a way to get our PvE BiS without ever doing PvE and what’s worse even if we do PvE we still are gated by RNG of loot while you are certain to get your BiS from PvP (without doing PvP lets bot forget).

Am I wrong in anything I wrote, according to you ?

Yeah, so right now we can’t get it, and wont be able to until it is obsolete. Thank you for your participation.

Ans that doesn’t cover the “how can I get it without ever doing PvE when you can get PvP items without doing PvP?”

Also what you say is wrong. I very much doubt I can get BoD items in my PvE weekly chest (which I had to get through PvE when you can get PvP items without playing PvP btw) but I might be wrong on that so I’ll shut up. However only classes with a tank spec can then get tank trinkets, only classes with healer spec can get Void Stone. So a Rogue, a Mage, a Hunter, or a Warlock for instance can never ever get Void Stone or Prism on its own EVEN if it was available in chest. Meanwhile every PvP item is available to every class and spec in the game through conquest cap (well all those you can equip of course, no plate for rogues no mail for monks…). Explain me how that is equal treatment ?

If you consider 5 normal mythic dungeons an actual achievement to complete i should not even waste my time with you, dont forget is not full dungeons only 5x last bosses lol

Also ill even add that friends (doubt you have any) can easyly carry/help you inside a raid that even if you die makes absolute 0 change.

Now a pve’er cannot be carried that easily inside 2 or 3 person arenas lol

But yes, a special snowflake human+rogue+alliance has to whine about everything

If you actually use your brain for JUST ONCE and scroll down the link i gave you you can easyly see that ALL your specs can win this item among the other dps items, its not a tank trinket but a tank/dps trinket.

Enough light or you want more?

I don’t ask you to tell me how to get PvE items through carries or whatever, I actually run those 10-15 keys whenever I feel like I need to farm a specific itel because I deem it BiS and I also raid mythic for the very same reason.

My issue here is thar I HAVE to do that in order to get BiS items for PvP. In other words I am forced to invest time into PvE high level endgame content in order to have competitive gear to play PvP endgame content which is what interests me. It’s fine because I currently have the time to do it on one character but I might not always have it, and some people simply don’t have it. I also have alts that I don’t play in PvE and I can feel the difference in results due to me not having the right items to fight people who have them.

So you see, I do not believe m5 is a challenge, I do not believe m15 is a challenge either given a team with brainpower. The problem is that there is no way to get these dungeon items if I dont waste time doing those keys, loot at the end of dungeon is random in a pool of 6-8 items, and sometimes you get no loot at all and also it is impossible to get raid items if I dont waste time doing the raid, loot chance/item pools are more decent here to be fair, but I need to be rogue wity healing spec if I want Void Stone to drop on my own, which is a challenge I haven’t beaten yet, while every person regardless of class and spec can get any PvP item in the game without ever entering PvP combat in any way, at heroic raid ilvl with proc chance. And they can choose which ones, no randomness when you hand over the cap quest.

That’s all. Is there a way for me to get every PvE item in the game without ever entering PvE combat, even if that was very slowly ? No there isn’t. Hell, there isn’t even a way for me to get all PvE items in the game when I do enter PvE combat because of role restriction :’)

I already told you, ITS THE OTHER WAY AROUND as well.

PvP needs PvE
PvE needs PvP

What you fail to realize is none of the PvP content you do or the PvE content I do actually needs that 1000% BiS… If you where pushing to 3k or me pushing cutting edge in the first month yeah, we need it. But we both dont need that bis, you just need to whine though