Enough is enough: if you guys want an answer asap from blizzard concerning all these issues, please simply upvote this thread and comment to keep it up

Someone already did that, its why they have contradicting rules on what is considered griefing. And its considered “dishonorable” but hey…no negative drawback for you.

Maybe it’s time to approach the higher ups in the company through the CoD forums? :smiley:

For all your arguments on why PvP on PvP server is normal is still invalidated by the fact, that there is 3x bigger population than what the world can sustain.
This leaves absolutely no space for the minor side to grow and develop. You drive your opponents to extinction, you clearly want to win the WoW.
Like there is not enough physical evidence of this happening already. Some people have better things to do than to compete on an overcrowded server. There will probably not be any mass-migration anymore, but the numbers will still go rapidly lower.
Because, people really do reroll or go to retail or just quit. What else is there left to do anyway? :smiley: Just more corpse run until your group disbands and you can finally logout.

2 Likes

the problem with pve servers is that things start to feel a bit boring when you want do to some world pvp. Sure it’s alive in 1-2 areas (tarren mill) but that’s it.

Where’s the contradiction? The rules below are for pvp realms.

and the other is “general” IN GAME acceptable behavior. Contradiction.
the statement of a position opposite to one already made. The very definition of the word.

@Spankt: The rules are complimentary, not contradictory. The general rules outline the basics, the extra PvP rulings apply to PvP realms only, allowing behaviour that is NOT acceptable on PvE realms.

2 Likes

Probably the best sophism I have seen yet.
No, its too easy with the current rules for blizzard.

And as I said already, I am financially boycotting blizzard because of it.
So if their business decision is to allow others to ruin the game for large portions of the population until they leave, then good on them. I will not be financially supporting that position.

They are hypocrits. It shows in the contradicatory nature of the statement. It shows in how they enforce the forums, and it shows in how they enforce rules in game when it suits them, because their terms are so loose that it allows them wiggle room.

I think it is an interesting business plan to allow and encourage, and actually cause an environment that allows for douchebaggery to other people. I do not think the rules are actually designed to allow such behavior, I think they are meant to define general rules of engagement, not to allow such things as repeat and long term corpse camping of low level players, as is happening lately. To camp a grey for over an hour until they quit the game is clearly disgusting and I do not think a majority of players would appreciate it happening to them.

But if I were to come on here and NAME those douchebags, then my account gets a ban. Do you not see inconsistency in the treatment and application of these rules?

1 Like

there is a big difference of the game we played back in 2005 and the game we play today. First and foremost, players back then didnt know yet how to play their classes. The most common topic when world pvp launched in april 2005, was that shamans were overpowered.

Nowadays, with all this information, streamers, addons and so on the game is fundamentally different from what we played back then. And most ppl like this post are qqing about server imbalance, getting farmed etc. THIS IS CLASSIC. Its not easy, and certainly not always fun.

I feel the lesser faction in each server but blizzard gave you the chance to leave from these servers. At the end of the day, in order to be happy with this game is to be long-term (casually) commited.

If you freak out with every corpse run or every ud rogue that kills you then this game is not for you. Because you would do the same most of the time.

As I said, interesting business plan.

No one is crying over every single death.
There is a certain element of the game, right now, griefing for the sake of ruining the game for others.

PvP happens, and occasionally being killed by someone more than twice your level also happens OCCASIONALLY being the key word.

In the last 4 weeks it has been multiple times a day by in general, the same players. Most of the 60s want to actually gain honor for their time spent in game and spend hours of it farming people in their honor level range, and this is in my opinion, fair game although as I stated I think 48 vs 60 is questionable if it is fair game or not. The 48 can do nothing except wait to die, which as a general rule only takes 3 hits. But there are other people that are going out of their way to really take enjoyment out of the suffering of others.

It doesnt have to be ALWAYS fun, but it should never be intolerable. Lately it has become intolerable. And as I said, they will lose customers because of it, and if they continue to do nothing, they will continue to bleed money. If this is their goal then…interesting business plan.

1 Like

If you find it unplayable on pvp, blizz advise going pve. Problem solved.

Nope. That’s wrong answer. The right one is: leave Your toon, leave all Legendary, Gold and even friends, and go naked to PvE server.
For expample: Ally transfer on Shazzrah was blocked. No chance, no option to go anythere. Just fresh start on new one. Hundrets of Ally just left game.
No Payed transfer, no ReRoll etc. Game will be dead by Activision politic. No1 wants to listen players. Again.

Upvoted for sure

Irrelevant
You keep spouting this s##t when this isnt the issue in question.

The issue is that blizzard is doing nothing to address the faction population ratio and overall realm population.
Meaning that alliance on most realms are struggling to hold their own against the the horde of Hordes in every zone.
People rolled PvP servers because they want world pvp.
The alliance do not want to avoid contested areas and all the content that goes with them because of the hundreds of horde that are desperate for honor.
The horde do not want to scour the entire map desperately looking for a spot they can find efficient honor farm.

Alliance doesnt want PvE servers, they want balanced ratios of lower population servers.
Horde doesnt want PvE servers, they want balanced ratios of lower population servers.

1 Like

I just offer correction on this because it is not just Horde behaving like trolls. It is just douchebags. It is on every server, and both factions.

relevant thread

Cant we turn this into a positive reinforcement post for blizz instead of this vile method of wanting their attention?

Yeah, simply put, I want to save the game for everyone and I think Blizzard should take responsibility.

It’s their product, they need to keep it useful and should be in their best interest.

Well that’s unlikely to happen. Even with transfers, unbalanced realms could still be unbalanced. That’s just what happens with realms. In the past, I’ve found balanced realms to be kinda boring for wpvp. Personally, I’d rather be outnumberd for more guaranteed action in long run.

See how bgs affect the wpvp situation, could work out still. However, I already see a post saying av ruins pvp, and that’s 50/50 balanced… seems like some classic players just have difficulty with pvp.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.