ERP should never be opt-out

yes, it is bad. they’re not of legal age and they’re not ready. why is this even a discussion point?

again, why is this even a discussion point? am i just getting baited? seeing sexual content is very damaging to a child’s mind, even more so participating in it. i should know, i was nonced on

1 Like

That’s still not answering the question. From the looks of it right now, you seem to be the one having issues defining where the line is drawn.

Going by age ratings that would be 7-12 due to the lack of in depth description in my opinion.

Do you see it in a Disney Princess movie? Y/N

Pretty sure that was already clearly established in this thread

Also pretty sure he also doesn’t mind using IRL swear words that don’t exist in the game’s setting too :frowning:

you raised this point before and accidentally forgot to acknowledge my post defusing it!

Thank you for your valuable input consisting of ‘no u’ :disappointed:

I mean… Atleast alcoholism is strongly portrayed in the game via Brewfest.

Blizzard has even had to censor EU brewfest, while the NA version has not.

is it? all i see displayed is some silly dancing and a very bogstandard animation of (insert race) raising a mug to their mouth. Not particularly strong nor graphic.

There are plenty of sexual jokes and inuendos, as well as inapropriate or disturbing pictionary in children’s shows/movies. Disney movies? Not so sure about that, but do you remember the old Cartoon Network?

did he mention cartoon network, performer?

2 Likes

Disney Princess films are rated the equivalent of 3 (maybe 7 for some if you want to be very strict). WoW RP can get away with more than Disney Princess films if we go by it being a SUPPOSEDLY 12+ game.

It promoted drinking, according to Blizzard, because the quest to get the Wolpentinger, involved getting absolutley smashed.

I’d love to see the AA meetings, rehabs and domestic abuse Blizzard placed in the game to strongly portray the effects of alcoholism

1 Like

character raises a mug 3 times and the screen starts shaking a bit

so very graphic

1 Like

Imagine having to restrict yourself to one specific company in order to get a point across when it’s about children in general :expressionless:

And that 1x time that a mak’gora was happening during brewfest.

Also i think people should stop making examples of other things to say “hey ERP is ok”

If this was to happen… Well, let’s just say dwarves would be the majority.

Im just saying, Blizzard had to censor some stuff.

The Brewfest-quests “Pink Elekks On Parade” and “Catch the Wild Wolpertinger!” were taken out of the game to ensure that “World of Warcraft” only includes contents that are in line with any regional demands regarding youth protection.

would watch widesword load the goalposts onto the back of his truck

2 Likes

tfw when u think ur rly cool by pulling the uno card but it wasn’t even ur turn