ERP should never be opt-out

Still haven’t gotten an answer tho

do u rly even need 1 mr baiter

You’re either genuinely unsure - in which case, refer to my post - or you’re just being performative and I have no interest in playing

There’s my answer.

like Tehya said, i didn’t mention Cartoon Network.

I said Disney Princess movies.

So i ask again; Does this get shown in a Disney Princess movie? Y/N

If the answer is Yes, fine, go ahead. if the answer is No, then don’t do it.

EDIT: Also BTW, they don’t show actual acts in Cartoon Network now do they? (Aside from Adult Swim, but that’s not the age range we’re talking about is it?)

But the romance options in a 12+ are usually the same as a 3+, it only gets darker.

You start seeing more erotica in 15+ and then full on in an 18+

huh, interesting. I suppose all the more certainty that that kinda stuff does not belong in RP.

you did lol, performer.

Eyupp, pretty much.

Were you 12 when you ERPd with a 12 year old?

1 Like

Maybe but I have never seen the ‘Sex’ warning icon on a 3 game but I have on 12 ones which seems to imply that you can in fact get away with more in a 12 rated game than a 3.

Agree.

I’m sorry if I stepped on a sore toe, I didn’t mean to undermine your experiences. I start to think I don’t see as graphic situations as (all) you do when I talk about romantic erp. I’m not talking about detailed graphic explaining steps on how you execute a sexual scene, more… in broader terms, that’s what I meant would imo be okay in an ic couple, the very graphic versions is what I refer to Goldshire kinks.

The reason I can’t take the pg12 rule so serious, even though I agree I expressed myself a little stupidly, is that if you have an age limit of 12, NOTHING a 12 yo isn’t supposed to do should be allowed in the game, which kind of says itself, you wouldn’t be able to have a game involving any violence whatsoever. I find it hypocritical.

Under the PEGI 12 rating you can have surprisingly graphic violence on fantasy creatures and some limited amount of violence on human-like creatures.

I already answered higher up I’ve never erp’d. If I had I wouldn’t lie about it.

i appreciate that, thank you

it’s okay to do non-sexual romance rp, people do it all the time, that’s okay. the problem is when people make perverted characters, funnily enough the ones broadblade likes, or characters who are only meant for erp

Which is what I don’t understand.

I have honestly never understood why people find fictional Characters attractive. People playing female nightelf, dranaei or worgen just because they are concidered attactive.
That being said, its their game so go ahead.

However Harrasing a character just because its female? its not only odd its also vile and disrespectfull. Its true i sometimes joke about sending nude worgen pictures when selling something. but thats a joke. I would never try to ERp with someone who would not want to( i probably wouldnt do it at all not my kind of RP)

SO yeah i agree with OP Show some respect for players and dont be a disgusting!

You don’t need to understand it, because it’s culture.

The same culture that allows widespread (ab)use of alcohol but makes a big ruckus about far less damaging drugs.

1 Like

The violence in WoW is rarely displayed above, like, playfighting level. If we were talking about hacking off limbs in the game and sprays of blood then maybe that distinction would make sense.

There is a chasm between ‘an IC couple’ and ERP.

Well I have gotten something to think about, I can’t get myself to be mad at erp’ers if they keep to themselves, but I see your (as in yours and others) point in to why you would want it banned.

think you forgot a ‘t’ in there :eyes:

That’s a yikes from me dude.

“I don’t mind it happening as long as I don’t see it, but I can see why you would adults sending sexually explicit material to minors banned”

Strong moral stance there dude

1 Like