ERP should never be opt-out

Honestly this game shouldn’t be pegi12 in the first place, last expansion we had WMD fueled by consuming people’s Eternal soul, damning the victim to an eternity of nothingness. Keep in mind the ESRB is lead by game publishors and tries to keep the labels as loose as possible.

1 Like

I’d invite you to read the thread to learn why you’re a 4head for having this opinion.

But I could also simply say:

https://www.nicepng.com/png/full/437-4379933_without-copyrighted-images-copy-w-o-squidward-glog.png

Should spongebob be 18+ for this INTENSE violence?

(also please post on just 1 character, Marchenuit!)

3 Likes

Weird, it is unfortunately very common.

No, we don’t.

Ok, ERPer.

It is against the ToS and a gateway for predators to nonce on/groom minors, as seen in the infamous Duskwood guild.

7 Likes

please can you tag this link as nsfw. it is not safe for some people to open such gory and violent pictures at work or in public, thanks

6 Likes

Saying this game should not have a pegi12 rating when it does have it does not at all excuse nonce behavior and ERP.

2 Likes

what you described is an attempt to make WoW seem way more gore-y and intense than it is.

It’s just

default swing animation
default ouch animation
default swing animation
default ouch animation
default swing animation
default ouch animation
falls over

5 Likes

Could have sworn WoW is looking more and more cartoony every time i look at it

1 Like

Talk about jumping to conclusions :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

And this is a problem but I was reacting to the fact that it seems that according to some posters you can’t take a turn in SW without finding people publicly erping.

Not cartoony in the style, in the tone. In Bugs Bunny if a thousand tones rock falls on the bunny it’s going to make a funny sound and he is going to look like a pancacke for a few seconds but he will be fine, not in wow.

As stated elsewhere and I could be wrong…

But doesn’t a PEGI rating, like an ESRB rating only cover what’s ‘on the disc’ so the content of each game/expansions original disc, but not the patches and not the ‘online interactions’ because well, any chode with a microphpone can call you a slur or imply they’d ‘had’ your mother, which would mean any game with voice chat would have to be PEGI 18, no?

Nothing does. Ever.

5 Likes

Gore isn’t the only thing that makes something more adult oriented though, the story does too. And WoW’s story can be pretty hardcore.

idk man anduin got a bell dropped on him and got pancaked

he’s doing alright now though, better than ever infact

Not since warcraft 2.

2 Likes

Yes, that is why you got a little warning on loading up back in time that reads:

“The online interaction is not included in the ESRB raiting”.

The ESRB only looks at visuals and general tone / theme of the game.

If it didn’t have a funny sound effect it doesn’ count :stuck_out_tongue:

Blizz has different rules to follow than us. ERP is against the rules. The end.

2 Likes

Not since Warcraft 2- oh… someone beat me to it.

Why is everyone assuming that I am defending the practice of erp ? I just said that some people saw it everywhere when it clearly isn’t.

Chemical warfare and genocide are Indeed very PEGI 12.