ERP should never be opt-out

I kept rping after the left the dirge you know, I also remember us parting ways in good terms, I Don’t know why you are still stuck on that. People leave guild all the time.

that’s not what i remember king

but getting back to my main point

public erp is rife, as are publicly known erpers, and none of us should be letting up on it, because if blizzard won’t do enough keep children safe, we will

3 Likes

Go at it batman.

yeah i think i will go at it while you keep trying to draw attention away from it

2 Likes

Yeah the crypto-erpist plotting the demise of your righteous crusade from another server. Lmao you are still taking yourself way too seriously.

tfw you advocate for not paying attention to public erp

tfw tons of people say “it does happen” and then u like every other person just goes “well not as much as you lot are trying to claim bc i said so”

1 Like

Because I never claimed it didn’t happen ? That’s the state of your ridiculous fight right there, so unable to actually do anything against a real issue you just go crusade on your forum echo chamber where simply trying to have more than a black or white opinion gets barks. If this isn’t just hypocrisy, afterall they are some links and Screenshots circulating about your PCU buddies.

1 Like

You were in a pcu guild yourself. You also quit because you took ic as ooc and got too pissed. :o

8 Likes

im well aware. if you want to reread my post it says you’re claiming it doesn’t happen as much as everyone else says it does, purely because you said so

echo chamber would imply people outside of my group aren’t agreeing with us

okay, march, you were in pcu for a time. show me these screenshots.

2 Likes

Please share these screenshots that you are talking about :smiley:
And if you don’t feel like posting them on the forums, add me on discord.
Megnarosh#3660

6 Likes

Hey pal noticed you said you’re gonna stop rping anyway sadly that has lowered your AD social score below acceptable parameters. Ill have to confiscate your right to a valid opinion. Hope you understand.

1 Like

I left before it joined the PCU, and I was annoyed by your whole “please come rp march” and when I arrive casually walks by ignoring you attitude.

dirge was pcu the moment it was created

4 Likes

I will follow you to the Kommandantur without resisting, pleaaaase Don’t shame me on the AD forums on in a discord lol.

show us the screenshots, March. meg even gave you his discord @

Well I didn’t know about it at the time then, or cared, glad I left before it became an issue.

you seem to care now that you were in the pcu
don’t pull hard man and show us the screenshots

I Don’t think you understand, I am not fighting you. I Don’t care about you. You are just a random on the forum, I can just click a little cross on my internet and make you diseapper. I know what I saw and unlike you I am not on a ridiculous crusade, I am not trying to prove anything to anyone to save my little corner of power in a videogame.

Peace.

What issue? Also i am still waiting for you to add me. Incase you missed it, my discord is
Megnarosh#3660
see you soon to share your concerns about these screenshots. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

If you know someone in the PCU is ERPing please let us know / post the screens to Meg he gave you his ID :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes