ERP should never be opt-out

woah woah, fight? you can’t display ANY form of violence or hurt in WoW, the age rating is too low for that isn’t it?

shadow the hedgehog: the might of xavius

yeah my demon hunter is a commander of the burning legion strike team, and champion of the emerald nightmare. dont mess with him or his mechanohog and epic revolver.

We tried…

Through discord ?

Does that mean the N*zi Forsaken rp done by either you or Rickarla, complete with armbands and black leather aesthetic… Wasn’t a joke?

21 Likes

yo that’s kinda crossing the line bro… shouldn’t joke about that

3 Likes

Death Knight talking about edge are hilarious, you are the og edgelord class mister “suffer well” :kissing_heart:

i sacrificed E V E R Y T H I N G…
what have you given

entertainment is what you’ve given me

Half of the stuff that CoAD posts doesn’t even focus on people actually in the PCU. The PCU still get blamed, though :roll_eyes:

1 Like

watches as Marchenuit throws his warglaives aside and grabs his Fel-Nightmare infused Deagle instead

2 Likes

Glad I did, this is a sad world afterall :hugs:

And just like that Doxir suddenly stopped typing

12 Likes

I more of a revolver kinda guy, the Deagle is really an overrepresented and overestimated weapon.

atleast they understand how to properly rp that edge aspect, mister taking IC into OOC

watches marchenuit get on his shadow the hedgehog motorcycle and drive into the sunset

I’m not involved in that and I presume it isn’t a joke. I have a distaste over that, yes.

I Don’t think I did, things didn’t work out with the guild so I left. No big deal.

I think you are instead and I have screenshots to back that up

6 Likes

read: they didn’t make me an officer

3 Likes