ERP should never be opt-out

Can’t believe they won’t make you an officer if you beg for it bros, it’s unfair.

The officer thing was because one day the leader bailed out without telling us anything while I was setting up an event chain for the dirge. It was more of an interrim thing. Just wanted to help out the guild. Things didn’t work out, I left, no big deal really. I still remember the matter being resolved in a cordial conversation and me leaving while wishing the best for the guild.

Would you really call a tumblr blog made by some guy who has been afraid to show who he is for years while praising guilds such as the frozen paw clan and bayerleyn retinue while also taking screenshots of litterally anything and say “look at the PCU and what they are doing!”
Also please send me a friend request and share those screenshots you talked about :smile:

3 Likes

nooooo they won’t make me officer nooooooooo pcu is so evil why don’t they like my dh ic nooooooooo

2 Likes

Ach-Mein-God

4 Likes

i liked the name evangaline too, now it’s been sullied

2 Likes

Rocks up to you from 1000 miles afar with insane speed and whispers

[Low] Shayan

10 Likes

whoa whoa morsteth some things shouldnt be joked about

2 Likes

ok yeah u should quit that instantly u degen

3 Likes

furious buzzing hornet sound

Finally, Marchenuit’s friend joins the fray.

12 Likes

You go to sleep ONE TIME

3 Likes

At the same time I could Snap my thanos finger and bam. Half of (probably even more ) RP’rs, and guilds would be gone. That includes, oh yeah pretty prominent ones. I lavish in the hypocrisy on these kind of threads. TBF.

And I am not that guy’s friend. Although I can take a good guess.

1 Like

Do it then.

1 Like

if they’re all erpers then good

2 Likes

Yeah go ahead mate do it

3 Likes

I, Ancillary Rynore Felbough of the Highblood Myrmidons place forth an official request for you, Zappyboye of Defias Brotherhood to refrain from posting upon these realm forums, as they are not your own.

Instead, I put forth the suggestion that you deliver your opinions that were not requested nor asked for in any way, shape or form, upon the forums of Defias Brotherhood.

Yours Sincerely,

Ancillary Rynore Felbough of the Highblood Myrmidons

7 Likes

Purge all ERPers.

Rude :frowning:

You seem quite nice though, we can be friends if you want.

maybe you can move to defias with him and we never have to see you again