ERP should never be opt-out

Without irony, taking off my clown mask for a moment -

It is way beyond hypocrisy to declare that jokes about 1940s Germany are unacceptable while paying an artist to depict your character (I certainly hope it’s theirs) in full uniform.

That’s actually shameful.

12 Likes

You Don’t represent the server you know ?

No, you can contact any officer in the PCU and contact Blizzard, and this alleged ERP degeneracy -will- be purged. Unless you don’t actually have any evidence of that…

So, you’ve got nothing. Right.

1 Like

ALL AVENUES? No…

The heckin Zappyboye did some ERP with Saurfang!!! Nooooo!!

3 Likes

yet another marchenuit claiming to have crazy evidence, but withholds it.

show us this damning evidence or :point_right: :door:

4 Likes

Sadly we only represent the respectable part of the server.

2 Likes

Under my decree I have in fact made Rynore a representative of the server. You’ll have to live with my choice as the server’s king

6 Likes

As long as it is within ToS (hint, ERP is not)

Instead i will in fact go ahead and make a ticket about you as you admit to being an ERPer. (someone who breaks ToS) so hope the fun has been worthwhile.

Guess i am reporting you to the law for ERP in a 12+ game.

1 Like

Your tickets sir. :point_right: :airplane:

4 Likes

But PCU does. Tbh if you agree with erp bs your opinion becomes instsntly irrelevant

Why did you delete the post that is you admitting you are an ERPer? Trying to get rid of the evidence?

7 Likes

Who said the Sonic franchise can’t teach you something about yourself? Today Shadow has taught me that for finding ERP disgusting (because it is) I am actually a PCU member. What incredibly power has been bestowed upon me!

For all the ERPers reading this, I have a message for you.

Come closer.

Closer.

Your paladin GF? That’s a sweaty 35 year old man IRL, explain that to your parents.

Hahahahahaha!

WOW!

10 Likes

Welcome to the community!

For a Tauren, I highly recommend the Hand of Conquest for a militaristic guild, or the Red Venturers if you’re after a more relaxed mercenary feel.

11 Likes

Dammit :frowning: I thought gender was a social construct.

Many important things are social constructs.

Money, for example!

1 Like

i also highly recommend hand of conquest : )

5 Likes

How do you know you’re not doing your dirty RP with minors, exactly?

He probably asks for ID pics before interacting

please send me a hard copy of your passport/driving license as well as a custom pic showing yourself with a banana on your head with a timestamp and hand written sign with your in-game name on

after that is done, meet me in my garrison

11 Likes

just send me ur credit card info that’s enough id : )

3 Likes