ERP should never be opt-out

Can you dryhump a lamp post naked in your neighborhood right now for us and tell us the results

Bonus points if you do it infront of a primary school

3 Likes

Yeah I think i’d have the same issue with it if people, as I pointed out, did it on a kids’ playground.

Stop defending degeneracy please, it’s really gross.

1 Like

LOL… i think ur taking what i said to a very large extreme.

i said WoD Garrison.

Which is a Instanced Area that no one else can read or Access… which on a RL Comparison Would be your own house.

Why are you even posting on these forums. You are not from argent dawn and you are litterally coming in here with reasons to justify nonce behavior in a teen rated game.

1 Like

Lmfao. again.

WoD Garrison Comparison to a Kids Playground.

We’re talking about a Private restricted area that u CANNOT access without being let in.

Comparitively this is to ur own house for a RL Comparison to what im stating.

I’ll take my chances. It’s not like I go ahead and decapitate someone in-game everyday, it’s supposed to be saved for those rare oppurtunities that sometimes present themselves, or it loses all chock value.

Likewise, don’t just assume someone is bdrp because they enjoy details for immersion.

Your RL comparisons are moronic

This is the crux of the matter, no=one asked for or cares about your hypotheticals

Yeah violating the ToS is already bad, your immersion neurodiversity doesn’t overwrite it

i didnt defend anything :stuck_out_tongue: if u read my orginal Post, i stated i agree to the argument against it, i merely stated… i dont think it would so Against everything if people Stoped Doing it for the entire world to be forced to read.

yeah but its not. It’s behind a tree on a kids’ playground.

Go do that in RL, and as Foulheart said, let us know how it goes.

instead we’ll assume you’re badRP for being a gorehead.

1 Like

Oki. Lets give a comparison here

I can WALK Around a Tree… i CANT walk into ur garrison.

So please i need MORE Explaination to understand ur sight.

Y’know what? Fair. I’ll give you a fair comparison.

IRL, face to face, you can quite easily identify someone’s age.

On a virtual kids’ play ground, you can’t.

I get it, you really like COOOOOOOMing in your garrison with some stanky lad, but that doesn’t make it NOT against ToS and NOT totally degenerate.

1 Like

I gave my example to What i’d say is fine

which is 2 Proven 18+ Year olds in a game, for example a Real life couple (and YES u do get them who do this crap).

I Actually Agreed on the what ur Saying should be bannable.

no you don’t, because you think ERP in a kids’ playground is fine.
I don’t.

We are not in agreement.

About that… what do we define as successful? While Shonn’s guild faces forum drama whenever they post, one could say they’re still somewhat successful given the fact they’re still going for years and the guild didn’t completely die yet.

Coming from someone I’ve seen in several other threads regarding oocers, I’m quite surprised you have the nerve to crack down on my immersion.

Go away, troll.

In this situation it is 2 people who know each other and seen each others face but apparently chooses a kids playground to be coomers.

having more than 5 online at peak hours is a start.

You first gorehead.

I didnt say ERP in a Kids Playgrtounds Fine.

I said two Proven aged People in the Privacy of RESTRICTED areas is fine. as We have the Right of Freedom to do as we please in Privacy. for example /Whispers and more are Not Seeable by those around. and Should not be treated as Actively Public Acts.

I didnt Say… U can go And Do it Infront of a Child.

yeah you did.

You absolutely did.

no instead you say ppl should do it behind a tree on a playground.

Some people get immersed in describing horror movies and edgy fanfic about murdering someone, others get immersed in bestiality ingame

You’re no better lol