ERP should never be opt-out

Wow, ur a Troll and a Half.

your Litterally taking what i say to a Extreme

i never said Behind a Tree

i said a Garrison… Please actually use your head instead of trolling the playerbase.

same thing

No, you’re just a huge coomer who wants to ERP loads in garrisons with people of questionable ages.

And I, for one, don’t think that’s a positive character trait.

1 Like

Going way over the line there trying to associate me with furry erpers because of my fondness for grimdark stories.

Lol im on Draenor, i dont RP you fool.

haha weird considering you’re trying to have an opinion on RP.

coomer

1 ToS breach VS another. All the same, widesword.

According to Blizzard I’m not, so I guess I’ll be fine

As for your grimdark stories, you know where to type them now or where you should take them to stay safe from a suspension!

You can thank me later for the lesson

Actually i said i dont care what others do… if u read my first statement.

i really don’t remember asking. Foulheart, did you ask?

1 Like

I legit don’t see anyone asking either, must be a forum bug…

3 Likes

Then why are you posting here in the first place?

Nah don’t remember him doing so, i did not ask either… who ask then?

watch your language please :flushed:

Damn, it would seem that… nobody asked?

3 Likes

whoa careful with the language buddy, you might get flagged and sent on a forum vacay for inappropriate language…

Same way you’ll get tagged ingame for swearing or depicting gore… :face_with_head_bandage:

2 Likes

“I don’t see an issue with it being done in private!!” is an attitude that covers for predators.

We’ve had this song and dance before. Most people online aren’t fully aware of the difference between flirting with an adult and grooming a child and it really shows.

2 Likes

Apathy is the ally of pedophilia.

3 Likes

I have no opinon on RP i have opinons on people who drive Extremes to put Down a Entire Group of people based on a Sterotype.

This is clearly a false statement considering you have been here for the last 40 posts trying to defend ERP.

(and in the process, enabling child groomers :grimacing:)

4 Likes

The sterotype is the group though. And it is called nonces

1 Like

Yes, because im against your Personaility. not your Topic.

Ur a person who Drives a Extreme to concrete arguments… there are under 18s who get ahold of P*rn footage and More, is Now the Entire industry selling to children? no.

its a minority of players who break the Law. and Yes it should be Banned if players are Interacting with people of unknown ages blizzard could do more to control this much further.

but sterotyping a entire crowd because a Minority of people is not right.

cool not sure why that has a place on the forums, feel free to hit me up in-game to talk about my (fantastic, sweet, kind-natured) personality.

I agree. All ERPers should be banned ASAP. No exception.

All of them break the ToS, all of them are ‘not right’.

2 Likes

Ur saying… theres not a Single pair of players who are above the ages of 18 who ERP… ur litterally telling me that Situation Does not exist?..

ur Overestimate how many Under 18s Play WoW. the games 15 years Old and the games not gaining any new Players at a Level to wherte the Under 18s out number the over 18s.

I’ve Played this game for years and Actively within the PuG Community and Everyone i’ve met so far are above the age of 18.