Escalating Russian BG problem

Yesterday we lost 3 epic bgs out of 28 , 2 of them were eng servers , 1 german servers.

I dont see your point, you need to play better.

Why should ppl want shorter ques but facing Russians when they know they will get farmed for 40 min ?
Maybe if you are a fresh player or a dreamer, other then that there is no point in staying in an epic bg with Russians.
I wonder what will happen if ppl just refuse to play against them and massively leave.
Maybe Blizz will listen to russians then for not getting a “satisfying” experience and not making their daily share of honor points.

1 Like

Maybe you didn’t read me?

We lost 3 epics yesterday. 2 against english horde , 1 against german horde.

If you play good , you win.

I have quitted my subscribtion because of the Cyrillic Epic Bg problem…

I dont care if it is cheat, exploitation,addons,synchronized queing or just good common language communication…

Yesterday, 3 out of 4 of my epic bg ques was leaver spots vs a cyrillic team with 1-3 English players on them, like always i wonder how that happend…

Anyways… when 80% of my bg invites are leaver spots, the joy of casual pvping vanishes… So i will be on snooze until classic returns and its over with crossrealming cyrillic players…

Edit: i have nothing against these people in real life, only in this game…

3 Likes

Tbf this is a problem in any bg and it tranverses horde and alliance at least EN.
If the 1st clash is lost, many times up to a third of the team quits, no matter what language group are the enemies.

It’s sad, it shows a tremendous lack of backbone in a big part of playerbase or worst, that theyd rather receive a daily mail with some honor and conquest rather than play the game.

Trust me dude it’s not just this game they ruin.

6 Likes

So i opened a ticket after 13/13 bgs vs russians and 4 vs the exact 40 man team which had 3 non russians in it. 2 was back to back with the exact same team. So since its clearly full premade and its not allowed cause it abuses the fail queue system of blizzard the gms agrees its a problem and its persistant.

"We certainly take such issues very seriously as we do not wish to see such activity in the game as this is not supported in any way. But I must be honest when I say it is a persistant problem. The developers, with a lot of help from the community, work together every day to remove bad players or hackers/cheaters from the game. More hackers/cheaters appear and the cycle continues."

The problem simply is that they dont ban anyone. I have 3 russians bookmarked their armories with obvious cheating of queues and arena hacks ( and streaming on twich as well) for months now and they r still playing. Its simple blizzard knows and acknowledges the fact that russians cheat when they create full premades abusing game system but they simply do nothing.

If ayone wants i can type the gms name as well and blizzard can ban me from forums or delete post i dont care.

4 Likes

On eu there are many cheaters since there are 780k players.

I have met some eu players making rbg boosts with fixing other side on eu realms this season due to inactive ladder.

EU has over a million players and yes some cheat with bots, and yes they get banned. Noone in their right mind abuses game system to farm honor. Nobody cares about honor in eu. But we are getting banned if we do something wrong, u are not getting touched at all despite the fact blizzard says u are a persistant problem.

Go figure

3 Likes

Bro… thats a generic copy/paste response…

I’m confused as to why you quote your recent wins / losses to me.
I was saying the lack of people signing up for eBGs if there were no Russians in with the rest of the EU realms might be balanced out by additional players signing up knowing they wouldn’t have to face Russians.

1 Like

Because they say eng cant win ru.

You say you’re a tiny proportion of the playerbase then say our queues will quadruple if you are moved to your own region again. Explain!

Its very clear , everyone play pvp here.

On my russian horde today all queues were russian alliance too.And we lost most to russian alliance unfortunately.

If you have 780k players , 30k online eng players who dont queue pvp every other time you will meet russians its very simple.

If you check mythic key or raid tab on dungeon finder whole tab is eng servers.

You don’t need to be clever to see those.

Also there are 10 russians atm on eu 100 rating top ladder too. Our players play pvp.

You played 28 epics in one day?
Jesus christ

46 random bg and 10 rated bg too^^

Ок. Let it be like this, but why in random state we meet so much russians? Sometimes all day BGs are only versus russians. Last XP was 4 BGs and 1 epic on the row was versus russians.

Sorry but you abuse random BG tool, I see more gear in russians teams, always have healers, don’t remember single BG russian team to be healless. Or with ppl below 150k.

So my advice to all, that don’t like blizzard lazy way to address anything in BGs, just unsub. This is all that matter for them, then may be will hear people about russians or premades or all the ilvl hole trash PvP currently is.

2 Likes

also met a full russian alliance guild in brawl
while my team ppl were acting like bots(hmm guess who didnt perma ban them all)
hm can we bring back bg blacklisting+blacklisting queueing against certain servers?

want guild vs guild or premade vs premade hmm rated bg is there
but guild vs pug(or bots) now thats just lame

1 Like

I always win against guild premades. They only fight in middle and farm honor.

but ofc you do
the real issue is having groups who refuse to go middle and enemy wins for nothing
id blacklist your servers from bgs dunno because premade vs premade are suppose to be in rated

and 16 minute queues for it to end up a loss when it starts by avoiding mid/healer like that
hmm why is this?
and whats the reason eu sees russian players and doesnt play to win or is it bots who were not banned
hmm wheres eu vs eu in pvp nowadays guess something must have happened so we face only certain servers

1 Like