Essence account wide please

Alts are tedious to maintain only if you want to do high end content. Alts are not supostu be om that level. Ans people wont quit game they might quit playing alts but quiting game becouse i cant play alts compettivly in mythic+ just sounda stupid.

We don’t need to agree. I don’t like alt char mentality at all. For example, i also don’t like people farming things with their stupid amount of alt char army. I find it stupid, i don’t like it, i will never like it. We don’t need to agree on such things.

You kid ? Really ? I mean … Ok, if there are people like that - they are odd on their own weird sense too. But I personally just want rep grinds gone, so I can get R1 essences as is, or R2, i do not even want R3s or such, R1 account wide or simplified access would work for me. I do not need my alts be equal to my main, but I want my alts feel less dread… and I really once saw Nazjatar in my dreams, when i went there with Ori to plug gaysers again …

I woke up and needed cold water.

I never once said they should rival main characters, its rare someone has the same gear on an alt as their main, the essence account wide would not change that, they would just allow you to have the essential essence in order to just play the game.

I guess you would slap me learning I have 28 L120s :smiley:

I have R3 lucid dream on 4 of them ?

Rank 4 is just a cosmetic though

One day i’ll have the mental fortitude you have, i gave up on my alt the second day of dailies.

This rather sounds like i dont like playing mmorpg games. This accwide alt mentality do not belongs into this type of games. This is something for arpg or moba.

I multiboxed 2 of those lucid dreams :stuck_out_tongue:

I actually maintain 2 characters - my raid character and my main. They are not one and the same.

Maybe you do not, who knows only you can answer that.

Neither does essences, but here we are, having to deal with it.

Id like to point out you only have rank 1 essence on this Paladin of yours, so I even wonder if you’ve gotten a rank 3 essence and understand the length of time involved in that? or is that to hardcore for you?

Character power progression do not belongs into rpg game? Lol ok.

Why should i? I had all the available classes+professions and my main and my alt warrior were full BIS in wotlk, others were full preraid BIS. If you played for a long time, it is reasoanble to have lots of alt chars.

What i don’t like is what i did in wotlk. Trying to make your alt char army as strong as your main. I was there 10 years ago, and i know what kind of mental issue it was.

Ah s**t here we go again. just because you refuse to aknowledge what i write does not mean you get to spin it like this, stop using strawman and hyperbole, i know i didn’t mean that even remotely, you know it, everybody knows it, stop ridiculing yorself.

I have never aimed to make them all equal. But time I spend on my alts - often in dungeons, alt raids etc - is very important to keep game fresh for me. Now the issue is that even when you get the gear for the content you do - impact of essences is too great. For example to make my survival hunter equal to others in HC raid - it takes 4 weeks. And that is me not going for PvP essence.

So my options are :
Not give my best in group content - but why would others invite me if I only wnat handouts ?
Give best on group content even when its just M+, HC or N raid - which includes the yet another grind of essences that i have already done 3-4 times before.

And this will lead to burn out, or lack of content to do (no essences=no group content) - so essences actually work counter productively. They do not people stay in game, they make people stay off game longer time passes.

Oh yes you did.

There’s difference between tryharding for 0.01% dps increases like race changing and just wanting to be effective.

1 Like

All you did in this discussion, if you can even call it that, is pivot to the same nonsensical point, used hyperbole and created strawman arguments, not even once have you answered one of my posts without doin one of this three things.

That’s how wild vinzoras work. Best way is to ignore them.

1 Like