Essence account wide please

There’s no hope for you, you seem to refuse to see something from any other perspective than your own, that or you just don’t understand what you are talking about so you are just talking because you don’t want to be wrong… in any case, seek help

It has given the topic a lot of responses though :slight_smile:

Always look on the bright side

In my country is a saying that : it is the wiser man that lets go.

Do not waste your time on people, who do not listen, but only speak.

True, but its very little in terms of a meaningful discussion sadly, its 1 person almost grasping at straws trying to prove to multiple people he’s right when every other person presents with him valid reasons as to why its overall a bad thing.

But i do have time to waste while i try to create a free trial to ffxiv ahah.

Btw anyone knows how to? it says to create an account for a free trial and i have it but i see no option in the launcher and i don’t have a one time password that it says is required :confused:

Instead you can write a poem about Tyrande being cool warrior with black eyes and sharp fangs. Would be better way to spend your time.

Sorry cannot help you with FF because I am not fan of the style of the game.

It is a shame when that happens, I agree.

I haven’t really bothered with alts since the essences came in and many have said the same. So instead of doing more on alts people are just foregoing them and waiting for the next expansion, hoping it will be more alt friendly.

I’d really like to play disci priest or sham resto for my raid group, but despite how much I love my group <3 I can’t force myself to spend my free time on something I literally hate.

1 Like

Yeah I understand that, I only recently maxed my first alt for arena practise purposes, I didn’t realise how demotivating it was play an alt until I tried it, I’m logging it and trying to get little bits each to break it up, but its by no means an enjoyable process.

Sadly i’m not on the creative side, while my imagination is good, it’s not so good at creating things :stuck_out_tongue: still a very interesting idea and surely a better use of my time ahah

If you feel burnout from the game, then why do you force yourself into it with another alt char? That burnout doesn’t come from the lack of essence. You are looking for a reason to keep playing, and that’s what alt char mentality i’m talking about. You start an alt char because you want a reason to keep playing, and then you force yourself what you don’t like which is a long checklist of what to do, what to farm and get, that you already did for your main char.

If you truly want to play an alt char, you can do pretty good with low level essences which are easy to get and you will still have fun playing with that char. If you find it a tedious chore… well…

I don’t want game to keep shaping towards people with alt char army.

Poeple don’t find playing the game tedious or boring, people find parts of the game tediou or boring, you are now required to play those boring and tedious parts if you don’t want to be carried.

If you think Classic is successful because of it’s alt unfriendlyness then you’re utterly deluded. Which wouldn’t surprise me considering your post history.

HE is actually right, even thick head of yours should be able to see it. Firstly no essence change playstyle, it remains the same with or without, so does any essence is simply +damage/heal increase. Secondly, if you take 1k dps you lose exactly 1k dps, no matter if period is 10 second or 10 minute.
In short it’s you who are “you know who”.

he’s saying taht a 1k dps increase is a very big upgrade, because it’s, as the name suggest, damage per second, every second it’s 1k damage. You write in a very similar way to elias, you are not one of his alts are you?

No, hes not right at all, he says that 1k damage per second is basically negligible, but as I pointed out that’s an extra 1k per second to overall dmg, so if you took someone going 20k dps and someone doing 21k dps and had them hit a dummy for 10 mins the one with the extra 1k would do a lot more overall damage than the one missing the extra 1k

If u have 21k dsp and lose 1k dps then you lose less than 5%. 5% loss always remains 5% loss, no matter if you were doing target dummy 10 minute or 10 days. Speaking of rank3 lucid which you always try to bring up, it adds just versality bonus equal to 1-2% damage increase (depends on uptime, which can be quite different for different specs and classes and vers from other sources). In any case replacing 430 azerite with 445 one is bigger upgrade than rank3 lucid, shouldn’t you demand free 445 azerite for all alts because you already farmed it on main?
Also To lose 1k dps via not having lucid r3, you already have to leave arena with like 50k dps. You know if you already have 50k dps in arena you can continue have 100% win ratio without extra 1k.

Mate, you are starting to sound really, really stupid. The guy you’re responding to makes a perfectly coherent point and you just don’t seem to be able to grasp it.

Personally, I don’t see why value in making me wait 20 days or so to actually play the content I want to play on a different class.
The essence grind on alts is meaningless, boring and it adds nothing to the game.
I despise PvP in the game, for instance, but I have to do a lot of it to do PvE properly. What kind of stupid system is that?

3 Likes

Damn I was literally about to post this. For the LOVE OF GOD make it account-wide. It’s hurting enough already to have to farm them for pvp. But if it’s account-wide for alts it makes it somewhat more enjoyable to collect, and especially more rewarding instead of a penalty.

Read almost half the comments and like 99% is agreeing xD

1 Like

It adds more than that depending on your class, read it again, for mage it gives vers at rank 3 yes, but other than that it gives a passive chance to generate an extra icicle and that 5% dmg loss per second spread over 10 mins is a large number of lost damage, 1k more damage per second, key word there second, is alot of damage to your overall out put, look, if my frostbolt did 20k dmg per hit, say I did that spell alone on a dummy for 60 seconds, say I was a able to cast 1 a second… that would equal 1,200,000 damage done over that space of time, now lets add an extra 1k dmg to my frostbolt so its 21k, now over that 60 second period I did 1,260,000 damage, that 1k ended up adding 60k to my overall damage, that’s quite alot.