Essence account wide please

I disagree, you used those 100 hours to unlock it account wide, just like with path finder, or should that be only character wide too? do you feel disappointed mounting up and flying around on an alt? something tells me you dont

I would rather flying be completly removed so.

No ? Because you are not meant to play 100 hours on repetitive content for each new character while the game is progressing, it should be easier to obtain if you already did, why do we have the option to skip the Broken Shore intro once we have seen it? It just makes the game muuuch more alt friendly

Then play Classic! it has everything you want.

You are also not ment to play multiple characters in mmorpg game and expect them to be on same power progression.

It doesnt have new content.

Essences does not mean power it’s just essential for gameplay. Gearing up is a whole different thing

They just realised the PvP ranks with phase 2…

No it is just power just like gear. You use essence you inceease your dmg or healing its just power. And power progression will never ve account wide.

Then why are u against it if you earned it on one ? There should be an option to choose if you wanna skip the grind , or for people like you waste more time

2 Likes

You didn’t waste nothing, you spent 100 hours and unlocked essences, good job! now you can concentrate on what you like instead of wqs/dailies!

2 Likes

We don’t want them on the same power level as our mains, we want them to be playable, and as multiple people have stated those essence are now essentials for that, its not good or fun in any shape or form to have to grind those essentials out over weeks and weeks, just to be able to access the base of whatever content you are wanting to play.

1 Like

Gear is also essential to get into instanced content. So should we also make itemlvl account wide?

Yeah, if you’ve leveled a specific essence to a certain level then when your alt comes through and gets it, there should be a little purple upgrade box appear and tell you it’s upgraded to the maximum level your account is marked for that essence.

I’ve no idea why essences didn’t launch that way to begin with. It’s just good game sense and friendly towards the player base.

1 Like

While the game is headed into new grinds , your alte will just feel even more behind, it should be account wide, its just sad that it isn’t, it will give a lot of people incentive to try out their alts , and not feel bad about the “starting all over” feeling

1 Like

Exactly ! Neck levels is fine to grind , but the essences is too much, what will happen to the kill 25 players in Nazjatar when Visions of Nzoth is live

1 Like

Ok. Well i dont like running mythic 10 on all of my alts. So gear from that content should be account wide.

See now point is gear was Always ther, no one had a problem with it. Essences are spells, btw farming spells after you are max level is not good game design but i digress, they are now, as essential as gear and they don’t substitute it. Please aknowledge that people are ok with gear, people were kinda ok with ap, people were kinda ok with azerite traits, essences are the limit as they seem to have pushed tedium and time gate to the max to obtain them.

What’s gear got to do with this by the way? it doesn’t take you weeks and weeks to get 1 piece of gear per slot does it

Not what I said lol you are twisting my words please dont

1 Like