EU| Tried dad looking for a guild

Hello! Returning player and tired dad here looking for a guild to play with during the evening/late nights. Excited for war within and im really looking for a guild and new friends! I play both alliance and horde DK/Warrior/Mage mostly. I currently play DK on MoP remix Char name is Aeryhs! Discord: karlousrex

1 Like

One and ALL Guild is a casual raiding guild with chilled atmosphere perfect for mature working/parent people - Socials and M+ are welcome ofc
We raid Thurs-Friday around 21:00 PM server time -
we are 9/9H Guild currently recruiting for TWW

feel free to contact Dukafleed on Discord for Guild invite and more information
I believe we are a perfect fit - lets have a talk.

Hi Aeryhs!

I’m starting a team that takes into account real life. We as dads know real life can happen and being a dad is not always easy! If you’d like to get into laid back Mythic raiding 1-2 nights a week, then Artifex might just be what you need! Check us out here:

WoW recruitment

I’ve added you on Discord for a chat as well!
/Klets

Hello,

I understand your story, im playing from vannila, did allot chat on mumble/ventrillo and still enjoy playing WoW. But now with a todler running around and my job its harder to find something what works. Now i’m looking for extra players for a one night raiding Team (Vir Fortis) and some extra members for our RBG team (Syndicate).

Here is some guild information:

Deleo Hostem!
Founded in 2018, Deleo Hostem began as a PvP guild, and with The War Within, we’re expanding into PvE! With friendly players, our primary goal is to maintain a lively social atmosphere, ensuring that members look forward to logging in for a good time, rather than grinding content with random players. Deleo Hostem was established with the aim of creating a friendly guild that is open to players with varying schedules, kids, and real-life responsibilities.

Raid Team Recruitment
We’re currently seeking all classes tanks, DPS, and healers for our raid team. Which meets once a week on mondays from 20:30 to 23:00 ST. We appreciate it if you can keep this evening free for raiding, but if you can’t make it occasionally, that’s no problem!

PvP Activities
In addition to raiding, we’re very active in PvP. Whether it’s jumping into a battleground with a few members or enjoying the camaraderie on [Discord], it’s always more fun than going solo. We enjoy playing Arenas and occasionally organize Rated Battlegrounds. If you’re new to PvP, you’re more than welcome to join us and learn the ropes.

Raid Team: Vir Fortis

Monday 20:30 - 23:00 (ST)

RBG Team: Syndicate:

Random days 20:45 - 22:15 +/- (ST)

We are not a big guild and some old members are still returing.
If you think its a fit, we are happy to have you!

Have a lovely weekend,
Greeting Hadassa
Discord: NYmXqzww2k

Hey there Tsjuder,

Perhaps BEAST is something for you. I personally enjoy it there having 2 little girls disturbing the peace at home over here :wink:

See [A+H][Eonar] <BEAST> come prepatch with us :) for details

Hey there ^^

We would like to have you at out merry band :slight_smile: