Evoker (Pre/Aug) - LF progressive Guild

Greetings,

I would start with a little about myself…

My name is Xelary from server Ragnaros, a Dracthyr who specializes on supporting allies as Preservation or Augmentation.
I was a lone-wolf since my journey has began back in 2023 October. Never was a part of any guild.

I enjoyed Raiding, so I put some effort into it, looking up mechanics and learning about them to be effective in pubs.
During that time, I managed to get all AOTC titles, Fyrakk, Sarkareth and Raszageth, awakened ones as well.

I find interest in Mythic dungeons too, however my goal never was more than to get the dungeon teleports. My Mythic score was around 2700.

My goal was and is to proceed as far as I can with current content. getting into competent PVE gear.

I’m looking for a Guild, which progressively finishes Raids and Mythic dungeons, eventually reaching Mythic Raids.
In pub, it did not work out for me and never managed to finish a Mythic Raid.
I can spend time on researching those Raids if others won’t do that… So I gave up on pubs.
That is the reason why I also give up on the lone-wolf life-style and would give a shot to Guilds.

What this Dracthyr can offer:
• Doing research about content, dungeons and raids
• Anti-toxicity
• [EUROPE GMT+2], available the afternoons till midnights
• Ready to serve as Augmentation and Preservation, building on both in parallel
• Not an Elitist, but effort is put into learning and gearing

What this Dracthyr won’t do:
• PVP
• Voice chat

What I’m looking for:
• A progressive guild, from M0 dungeons till Mythic Raids. No rush
• A chill environment without push and toxicity
• Members who read a guide about mechanics at least once. (This point might sound awkward, but mind you, I have experience only with pub parties :dracthyr_cry_animated:)

If you believe this kind of dragon would be a fitting part of your ranks, let me know. :dracthyr_uwu:

Hey there, Xelary, we are looking for a Healer or Aug to our active raid roster.
We do not expect our members to talk during raids, but maybe given a listen to our raid leader when doing call outs etc. How about you check us out and maybe we can cover your goals? <Torvet> Ravencrest | AOTC Raiding Guild | Cross Faction | Cross Realm

check us out!!!

msg me via - pópcórn#2912

Hello Xelary!

You might find our guild The Raven Clan is a good fit for you!

If you’d like to chat some details find me on bnet: @SilverWolf#22282 or discord @kerucqc

Here’s our recruitment post:

Thank you for all the options! :dracthyr_comfy_black:
I’ve recently joined into one of the guilds and spending my trial there.

If things would not turn out well, I’ll make sure to reach out. :dracthyr_uwu: