Ex EU player looking to come home

Hi all,

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

So I am currently a UK based WOW player playing on a US server leaving the EU after WotLK (long story) and the time has come finally to come back and play in my time zone, and I see no better time than just before Shadowlands release.

Ideally looking for a mature UK based guild, that enjoys chatting while gaming, I’ve made some good friends playing WOW over the years but the time difference is making it difficult these days. I am definitely what you would call a mature gamer if you can call 45 mature these days.

I like DPS and Healing, and I mainly played DPS in BFA. I have done end game raiding and mythic running throughout BFA. If you are only a raiding guild, then please ignore this as I am looking for friendships over raiding and I find that when the raiding is the priority, it sours the guild eventually.

I am really looking for a guild with mature members that already know how to be respectful to others and are on for the good times, making lifelong friends and just quite plainly having a laugh while progressing through content. I also like playing other games as well while waiting on an update to WOW but don’t hold that against me.

I would be adding to the guild a committed player who understands that real life comes first. A friend in the making long term. A great sense of humor and loyal to the end.

1 Like

Greetings Arkiri,

Our guild, The Twilight Tier (Horde, Saurfang), is currently looking for like-minded members to join our small but growing community. Our main focus is just having a good time, whether that be achievement grinding, transmog runs, mythic+ dungeons or just chatting amongst ourselves.

Although we’d like to look into raiding for Shadowlands, it’s not our priority. We’ve recently tried our hand at mythic+ dungeons and are having a great time. We’re looking to try running them a couple of evenings a week.

We have a Discord server set up so we can chat amongst ourselves in and outside of WoW. This is also a handy tool to schedule any events or just use the Voice Chat to communicate during dungeons or to just chat.

If you’re interested or have any questions, feel free to drop me a message on Discord (Veletala#8483) or via BattleNet (Veletala#2216) and I’ll be happy to chat with you.

Best of luck in your search for a guild you can call home!

~Veletala

Hi Arkiri

We are a small Guild called Lionsguard and we are based on the EU Quelthalas server.
We are looking for more members who want to have a chilled and relaxed time through Shadowlands while still being able to do some raiding and Mythic+. We hope to be able to clear Heroic raids while they are current but we wont pressure people to do something they dont want to do so if you cant make a raid it wont be a big deal.
We have people from 18-45+ so you wont find drama here. All of us play WOW to relax and have a good time so you will usually find us just talking rubbish in discord until we decide to go do something together.
We usually have people online and active in the 7-11pm Uk timezone
If you want to have a chat please feel free to message me on Bnet Paxo#2780.
if this isnt for you then good luck in your search.

Hi Arkiri,

Our guild, Braveheart, (based in Argent Dawn) is newly-formed and recruiting active players for Shadowlands (including raiding, M+, roleplay and social events). We also believe in making friends while playing the game, having a laugh while doing so and clearing some content along the way.

Most our members so far are from the UK too (including myself!) so we would be working within the same timezone as you. Check out our recruitment thread here for more information or add me on my battle.net (Hystericxl#2223) and we can have a chat!

Hey mate. Welcome back to good ol’ Europer.

If you’d consider a Horde guild on Chamber of Aspects I’m sure we’d love to have you on board. We’re a very active guild with a TON of active players. We have recently recruited 5-6 returning players too, so you would feel right at home we feel if you want to reroll too.

Our latest recruit jumped ship as GM from his guild yesterday. Reason? We pull anywhere from 20 to 40 people to guild events even today.

We raid twice a week progress, into SL we’ve shuffled to raiding Mon/Tue 20:00-22:30ST the other days we just do … Stuff? M+, achievements, alts … Look we have a lot of fun.

We’re no CE guild, never will be, but we do Mythic raiding and we’re looking at getting to the 2nd half of the Mythic raid in SL. Our forte is an EXTREMELY lively guild, gchat and Discord (some channel names could get me banned on forums for a few weeks), helpful people, and calendar stuff almost every day of the week.

We have all types of players, raiders, socials, bit of both, achievement hunters… And we have many of each so we make events for every type of player and they all get plenty of people attending.

Give us a shout if this sounds good to you.

LepantoESP#4381 on Discord

Hello Arkiri.

I can see that you are alliance but i hope that you will give Faster than Lag a read.

We are mostly a UK weekend raiding guild that also does M+ and wants to do pvp events when we have enough interest. We have now been together for about 5 weeks and are still slowly growing due to not mass inviting people that doesnt fit our ‘‘profile’’.
We are a friendly bunch of people and encourage everyone who joins to be social because basically we want to achive what you are looking for. We are no way hardcore but we do want to be focused in raids while having some good banter :).

Are you interested or want to know more please add LFC#21212 for a chat.

Best regards Raelona

Hey there.
Heretics on magtheridon horde is currently recruiting, we are a casual raiding guild (cleared heroic nyalotha) with a good social side, we raid twice a week if your able to and we run m+ majority of Monday evenings, we host random events at any time whether ingame or out of game (currently have a transmog competition going and just did a d&d session on friday) we have a good community that is always very active.
I hope our guild may interest you, if it does or you just want a friend, feel free to add me
Shelding#2418

Hi Arkirl,

Storm Riders is an Alliance guild on Defias/Ravenholdt etc. Our age range is from the 20’s up to 70+. We enjoy friendly banter on Discord and have a casual approach to the game. We do have a regular raid team on Thursdays, as well as some RP sessions and ad hoc BGs/Arenas.

We also enjoy playing other games together and believe that RL always comes first. For more details please see my post here: [A] [Defias/Ravenholdt] Storm Riders recruiting all levels

Hope you will consider us. We’re in Guild Finder if you would like to join.

Best regards,

Innana

Do you have a BT where I can contact you via, mate?

Hello Arkiri,

What you’re looking for sounds like my guild!

We have a good time, laugh and get things done. Both on WoW and other games.
In WoW we do all forms of content, it’s often just who feels like what at at the time it’s happening!

Have a look, and see what you think for yourself :slight_smile:

Hi Arkiri, If you’d entertain come to Horde please have a look at our recruitment thread and drop us a message if we sound like what you are looking for :slight_smile:

Hi

You need a good home:

Have a look!