Faction change plz, tired of spending 90% of my time in queue as Horde

Here you come with your bs again when you have no idea how good or bad I am. For me you are just a random rude prick with to much ego. Get off your high horses.

And now you come with personal assault, it’s pretty common for players with short temper and talk more than they can back up.

Don’t be so angry kiddo is just a game, jeez some snowflakes triggered so hard :rofl:

1 Like

loool you’re the most mad poster i’ve seen on this forum :joy: checked your post history
faction sh*ttalk is fun but you need to go outside a bit

1 Like

I don’t want to, outside is boring af. Much more fun to get snowflakes mad at game.

Whatever floats your boat buddy

Ain’t nothing better than watch humans get mad over videogames. Cheers.

4 Likes

the only mad person here is you throwing random internet slurs at everyone:p but again, if this is what you enjoy and not take too seriously, cheers!

1 Like

Well it’s good to be mad, but getting ‘mad’ over some game forum is hilariously sad for people so triggered.

1 Like

Alliance mentality is a consequence not a cause.
If the game starts 15v40, Balinda is already dead and horde farms SH GY (without capping it) before the rest joins what can you do?
You wanna make the inevitable loss longer or juts get over it fast?
So people go afk or midfight. Defending at this stage is pointless and counter-productive.

Also - even if horde tries to deny it - AV map favors horde on a defense game (and favors alliance premade rush game to be fair).
It is impossible to defend 3 different point of the map (SH bunker, IW bunker and SH graveyard) and attack horde territory at the same time, while horde can send 30 players to attack and 10 can easily defend IB chokepoint and IB tower.

So an alliance pug starts with a map disadvatage and outnumbered. Of course people will not do their best to win, because the game is obviously rigged.

3 Likes

I don’t even participate in PvP in any way but… Reading salty hordies’ whining on the forum is always entertaining.

1 Like

No friend, i’am here since the very beginning of battlegrounds, and right after rush tactic became a rare thing, alliance started “pls let em win” games, does not matter 40 vs 40 or 20 vs 40 started.

Instant ques spoil people, why do u have to tryhard and fight when u can forfeit and start new game within 2 seconds.

Yes, I experienced the same thing.

However the ‘let them win’ attitude is still the consequence of a rigged game.
AV map favors horde on a defense game and alliance has learned quickly that it is more or less pointless to turtle because SH bunker, IW bunker and SH graveyard cannot be defended with half the alliance team trying to attack south, while 10 horde can easily hold up 30 alliance attackers at IB.
So either alliance give open route to horde for all bunkers and DB and try to push attack which leads to lose 99% of the games or try to defend SH and lose 99% of the games but slower.
People chose the better honor / hour version which was ‘lets rush galv, kill LTs for honor then lose as quick as possible’.
After the uneven AV teams became the new normal it changed to ‘let’s midfight at SH until horde caps all bunkers then kill some LTs for honor’.

Obviously I’m not talking about all the games but most of the games.
Yes, there are situations when alliance does have a chance.
Sometimes the game accidentally starts with 40v40 and horde fcks their attack, rush DB too fast and wipe.
There are even strategies for alliance which gives relatively good chance to win. (Rush and cap IB GY, block any horde trespassing, while 10 alli defends north and DB, then slowly turtle to drek.)
Yes, alliance rarely wins even in these situations thanks to afk-ers and midfighters. But, to be honest after losing 30 AV in a row it is just natural that people doesn’t recognize the opportunity and just do what they usually do and I can’t really blame them.

2 Likes

Thats Ally for ya :D. Loads of fun triggering snowflakes in game on forums in real.
It’s like nothing gets someone more more angry than telling them in face I don’t care about You or Your opinion

Hey Lusty I know you like playing the evil troll around here but I’d advise you to take the negativity down a notch or two, for your own good.
You’re not pissing anyone off here, this isn’t 1998, ppl know how to cope with trolls.
This hyper negativity will only end up impacting your own health if you keep it up.

4 Likes

I’ve seen horde teams do this faster than it takes Alliance. Backdoor anyone?

Is horde seriously that bad and that unimaginative?

Seems so

Oof you are clearly pissed off, anyone who is not bothered about it wouldn’t write replies… you are trash, triggered waste for my amusement.

You have proved you ez triggered. How old are you 9 or 10?

Whats this, some mad alliance cuck getting triggered because i called their faction with bad names :rofl: Priceless.

Even if it is trolling, it is low-intellectual trolling.