Feral Rework, When?

Hey,
its me again.

Asking the only question:
When is it happening… the FERAL DRUID rework thingy ?

6 Likes

Last October.

Taking away hibernate, ursol vortex/mass root, yseras gift, incap roar with mighty bash for the sake of some AOE that later got nerfed by more than 25% isnt a successful update to the class let alone a “rework”, by rework i imagine something that will make sense in design and enact the spec itself, a synchronization if you will.
Feral has always been jack of all traits, somehow every patch we lose more and more traits and abilities.
Somehow as an offhealing spec I cannot outheal myself behind a pillar with 2 dots on me without going OOM 2 times, let alone heal my teammates.
My defensives are mediocre to say the least, every class even the overpowered shamans who have the damage and the healing have gotten an immunity spell, meanwhile my bear form healing is nerfed by 50% in pvp and heals for 16% hp for 3 seconds and Bear Forms armor is… the same as a retri paladin.
I am supposed to go in and out but I got 2 stuns and a Cyclone that is absolutely not reliable, same as my defensives.
Why is it that I have to cast a melee dps, a spell that is too short in range and gets me out of Cat/Bear Form-> Cyclone
But let me tell you about Convoke too, cause that spell is totally useless for a reason, not only its typically for feral mediocre and contraversial but it also requires me to cast and all of the damage i get is purely RNG.

Ferals have trouble finding groups too, Boomies are always preferable and its been like this for 15 years.
No one trusts a feral in Rated Battleground groups either,
you literally are stuck in the 2v2/3v3 bracket to perform at 200% of effort while players who do half of that have the same if not higher efficiency and if you dont like it - too bad.
Im so fed up, I did 2.3 every season and now I cannot go past 1.9 neither in 2s nor 3s and finding groups for Rated BG got me real depressed too.
Its like im playing WoW from 2010 while everyone else is somewhere between 2049 and 2060 in terms of design, Spells that have such complexity, you actually need to open up and read about them.
Anyway.
Im triggered, I apologize, let me know if something I said is not pure fact.

3 Likes

This is about PvP again, then. If you’re unhappy about how feral performs in PvP, you should specify that in your post. Then you can save yourself the time spent responding to people like me who (quite rightly) point out that it had a full PvE rework ahead of DF launch and (aside from needing some buffs to ST damage) it’s performing very well.

This “again” word you put there made me think…
…So you knew all along, just like you did the previous thread indeed… AGAIN is a PvP-centric thread and just like before you decided to put in your PvE remarks on some semantics that dont really change a thing.
Very well.

2 Likes

No, I’m not psychic. Once you wrote a long comment about PvP, I realised that was what you were talking about. Demanding a ‘feral rework’ when what you really want are changes to make feral play better in PvP.

Hence, PvP again.

We get it PvE Andy.
I literally dont want to communicate with you anymore, you get people tired.

Tyssera, unless otherwise stated, just assume every thread about feral is about PvP

1 Like

based xDDDDDDDDDDD

Why? The majority of players focus on PvE. We don’t want our specs destroyed because the only voices that are being heard are demanding they be redesigned exclusively for PvPers.

xD bro wow will die from gatekeeping, shut your mouth.
Also feral does not play great in PvE either, plus changes to PvP dont effect PvE for the 3th time im telling you this, please get out.

Not at all tbh lol

You can say it all you like. It doesn’t make it any more true. PvPers have been demanding changes that would make feral trash in PvE since the pre-DF rework.

It plays great in mythic plus. As I said above, it needs buffs for ST.

Last I checked you weren’t a forum mod, and I’m not going to stand by and watch a spec I love turned back into something that’s only good for PvP.

Never seen anyone argue for this. We just don’t want to play AoE-garbage in PvP and also have defensives and CC. One would have to be mentally deficient to fix this for PvP and at the same time ruin the (good) changes we received to PvE this xpac.

Yeah, I agree. But I’ve seen people arguing for changes (usually specific changes to talent positions) that would make feral stronger in PvP while also hurting our AOE.

There are plenty of things we do agree on, such as needing better defensives and self/off healing. These will improve feral’s position in PvE as well. And I’ve always supported changes that help feral in PvP as well as maintaining its current strengths.

What I have a problem with is posts saying ‘feral bad, blah blah blah’ that don’t say which specific aspects of the game feral is bad in. If the thread title had been something like ‘When are you going to fix feral for PvP?’ I would have ignored it entirely because I don’t PvP and can’t add anything other than saying ‘yeah, devs, please look at this because it sucks that our favourite spec is bad for part of the community’. I responded because the title demanded a ‘rework’, which in dev language, is an entire overhaul of the spec for all aspects of the game, which is something feral definitely doesn’t need.

1 Like

i dont want it good only for pvp and the changes i discussed in the past dont go against pve either, stop being a paranoid gatekeeper, youre the only person acting out in such impulsive manner in the whole forum. its annoying, its immature and its not factual.
What change did I propose in these 3 threads i made that was going against PvE ?
As far as I know Ferocious Bite and many other abilities do numbers differently in PvE and in PvE also, so theres that.

/10chars…

You can literally see here why Feral is a dying spec.
This troll gatekeeper is just one of many annoying players in the Feral discord. If you mention PvP at all they just “LoL PvP wHO caREs heUhEU” and if you give just a slightly different opinion you just get flooded by insults that derail the discussion.

For years Feral have been so bad in PvE not even PvP like in all PvE content it was always bottom of the pack and the moment you mention any suggesstion or god forbit mention Savage Roar in a negative way you get barraged by those stupid takes… “Feral is fine just look at this patch style ST simulation its good!!!” when almost all raid bosses are never like that not to mention the many mechanics that force you to move… and what happened? other classes got modernized, one aspect being almost every spec is now more mobile but Feral still feels like its 2006 because of those whiny gatekeepers.

At this point this spec is the least popular maybe a bit more than SV and every xpac it gets worse because every xpac we keep losing more while others get more…
But its fine now we can spam Primal Wrath!! the irony who defended Feral stale playstyle for many xpacs because of “muh complexity” now get to play one of the most dumbed down rotations ever! Lol!

1 Like

Feral doesnt need a rework performs rlly well

thats just simply untrue PvE Andy. we are talking about pvp