Fix Alterac Valley

Alliance has an much easier defendable base. ALliance just sucks

Im alliance btw

There. I fixed that sentence for you. Now it sounds just about right.

I said this:

When you have short queue you can lose in three ways. You can lose fast, lose slow or win slow.

Alliance could win, but they could only win slow, and that’s not good enough for people that are in any way interested in rank. That means that Horde have a higher portion of motivated players and less afk leechers than Alliance. And there is your reason.

I said earlier that it’s due to mentality. And it is. Why does allaince have so long queues when there is almost exactly 50/50 in faction population? Because of the mentality. Horde players are generally more focused on pvp. So more Horde queue for AV. So Horde get longer queue and get more motivated in general. And than it’s starts to spiral from that, until er reach the situation we are in now.

It’s not the map.

How does this make any sense to you? Then why don’t the superior mentality hordes win all of the WSG and AB games as well? In which the maps are actually balanced and rarely end up in those FAST wins that you talk about.

4 Likes

Stop straw manning me.

I said horde are GENERALLY more FOCUSED on pvp. I never said they are better. In fact allaince are the better pvp faction due to paladins.

Again, why then is AV the ONLY BG in which the horde win 98% of the time?

All your mentality talk loses credibility at this point.

5 Likes

OMG can you just read my posts?

Here:

Alliance could win, but they could only win slow, and that’s not good enough for people that are in any way interested in rank. That means that Horde have a higher portion of motivated players and less afk leechers than Alliance. And there is your reason.

Sorry, that’s not an explanation.

2 Likes

Wait, so you HONESTLY believable that suddenly, after 14y, after being relativity fair and balanced on dussins of servers and versions, even in classic, suddenly, THE SAME MAP, became so unbalanced that one side lose 98% of the games? Is that a better explanation?

What has happened in the past has nothing to do with the situation today.

2 Likes

ITS THE SAME MAP!

Exactly :DDD…

Now we are getting to the root of the problem.

2 Likes

Yes, so it cant be the map, because its the same map.

Well to be fair, the map have part in this ofc. The map is designed so it’s easy to defend. But it’s not easier for horde to win or easier for horde to defend. It’s just that alliance lose more rep when horde defend when they have short queue.

Okay so now the map is part of the equation? Well then you got my point, which is good.

3 Likes

No, your claim is that Alliance lose 98% of the games due to map imbalance. That’s false.

The map is not unbalanced (in this regard). Alliance doesn’t lose due to the map.

Alliance lose due to an unbalanced and unfair and stupid pvp system where one faction basically get punished for having short queue. Forcing the motivated players intersected in rank to not play AV. Leading to an unbalance in PLAYER mentality and motivation in AV.

It’s not the map. It’s the same map as always. Well, actually it’s not, it’s nerfed for Horde, the backdoor is closed, so it’s actually buffed for Alliance who can more easy defend the base.

1 Like

If it’s not the map, why is IBGY almost impossible to take and hold, and so easy to defend compared to SHGY?

You know… I’m not even gonna go into details about the ridiculousness of the map. It has been done before. I have read the posts.

My goal is to just fuel the fire more.

AV is rigged. Change it.

Thank you.

4 Likes

Because it’s the same map as when Alliance used to win AV.

Why is it so hard for you tu understand that IT"S THE SAME MAP AS WHEN ALLIANCE USED TO WIN MORE THAN HORDE? Even now IN CLASSIC. AND retail AND private servers.

1 Like

I hope you don’t take any offense in me not replying to you after this.

It seems to me that you don’t care about the balance in the game, or are for it in any way shape or form.

4 Likes

No ofc not I don’t care about balance in this game. I care that Classic as a recreation of Vanilla… If you want balance you can play retail. Classic is a recreation of the game as it was, well, should be.

And there we have it ladies and gentlemen.

-edit added full quote.

2 Likes