Fix Reckoning

The title says it all. Fix reckoning. It’s not fair not to nerf, but destroy a whole talent/spec while fixing Hand of Justice exploit, and now being too lazy to correct it

7 Likes

No it doesn’t, at all. Firstly, what’s wrong with it, and secondly, not everyone plays the class you play, and I presume are thinking “what’s reckoning again?”.

Try again. :roll_eyes:

If you’re going to complain, at least give a hint of what you’re complaining about.

1 Like

The irony here is palpable…

Agreed this talent is a shadow of what it used to be the ultimated stacking nerf was needed. But in vanilla it stacked upto 4 times and u kept the charges until u auto attacked.

now if u change target it removes all stacks if you mount up it removes all stacks loading screen removes all stacks and it bugs out all the time just removes stack when trying to start attack or counts your normal auto as a stack the skill is very buggy and rarely works properly tried it out it really sucks in all situations apart from 1v1 a rogue that doesn’t use vanish and a fury warrior now it’s just pretty much a scuffed windfury that only works occasionally when crit

5 Likes

it was intentional,
they nerfed it first time just before AV come,
target change condition, mounting condition, this things implementation have an obvious purpose,

unfortunately, this is not the only wrong thing about paladins now,
SoComm procs could never land if condition of target (or your condition ,like “stunned”) changed and you were unable to hit it now,
some bosses were not immune to vindication somehow and it takes a debuff slot, consecration takes a debuff slot,
most funny thing is that they intentionaly nerfed possibility of having second heal crit with divine favor… i mean some other classes still have similar abilities, allowing them to land a very strong offensive combos cause of batching… but +400 hp addinitional heal in 2 minutes is the thing that blizz decided to look closer

They seem to be very selective when nerfing things. I mean you still have Shamans running round double critting for days right? Just seems like another change they make to accommodate a better “experience” for horde players.

13 Likes

Warriors can heal themselves like a dedicated healer by abusing Diamond flask, but it’s OK because “class: warrior”.

Shamans doublecrit people into oblivion? It’s OK, because zug-zug good alliance bad.

Paladin can self-heal in pvp if they get a 0.01% drop from a dungeon boss? UNACCEPTABLE! NERF NAO!

Paladin might have a working PvE DPS build? UNACCEPTABLE! Quickly add a hidden internal CD to a key component so it never works out and then pretend all is well!

Paladin can reckbomb someone in PvP? NERF IT NAO! PALADIN MUST BAD!

5 Likes

hilarious that warriors have better self healing than rets.

2 Likes

Rets? What are you talking about? I thought paladins have only 2 specs.

1 Like

do you mean “holy with improved conc aura” and “holy with improved BoM” ?

3 Likes

I think it’s “holy” and “holy with BoSanc”

1 Like

Yeah, 6 major bugs/nerfs in already lame designed (far from class) “thing” they named paladin.
They should delete this class tbh and give us warr + priest with equal gear or shaman.
Or if we continue to play with this nerfed murlock seer “class” blizz should mail us 3000 gold every week and pay us subscritipon.That would be fair

2 Likes

play a real specc plz

These are all “deep holy” variations.

I meant deep holy and reckoning-ret.

1 Like

Then it should be deep holy and reckoning holy TBH.

Reckoning-holy lacks damage. A lot.

1 Like

Haven’t you been following? You cant do damage as a paladin, it’s illegal! Meta crowd will burn you at the stake for that.

I dont use talents at all, they are wortheles and I am pro.
Still 0/0/0

Well, paladins can’t dps. They DPM :rofl:
Reckoning spec is like a housewife that have just passed selfdefense courses’ final exam. I mean you have to justify the gold you’ve paid for a 2h weap skills to weapon trainer and… lvling it to 300.

1 Like

They wont fix anthing they just make it even more worse, its blizzard ideology.

5 Likes